❦7 • y o u w o r k f o r m e

• M O L L Y •

___

Turning on my side, I instantly feel sick to my stomach. I open my eyes just to close them shut again. It's super dark and my head is pounding.

I put my hand on my forehead, and quickly move it to my mouth. I sit up quickly, needing to find the bathroom but quickly come in contact with something hard on top of my head.

I grab the top of my head and lay back down slowly, my mouth agape.

"Ow," I whisper quietly.

It then hits me that I don't know where I am. I've never woken up to a hit to my head before....where am I?

I open my eyes again, but squint when I notice everything is blurry from sleep. I rub my eyes before opening them again. My body jolts and hits the wall to my right.

"Ow!" I yell this time instead of whispering. I look to my left and see a long but short curtain that's closed, making me try and place where I am.

All I can remember before I woke up was...

A party. I remember Niall and us smoking and...a game we played with Harry. I also remember....fuck.

Lord, please don't be the tour bus....

I open the curtain and sit up and drop my legs over the bed I was huddled in. Sure enough, it's the same bus I was on last night. I look above me at the other bed, seeing it made up and empty. The beds in front of me are empty except one one them has the drapes closed shut.

I stand up and peak my head around the corner to my right where the kitchen area is, seeing nobody in sight.

I then turn to my left, walking toward two big doors that slide open, leading to the back of the bus. I press the button, the doors instantly sliding to the opposite sides. I see Niall and Louis sitting on one side of the seats, right in front of the large window. Zayn is sitting on the other side of them, scrolling through his phone.

They all look up at me and smile, besides Niall. Niall smirks at me and nods his head to gesture for me to come sit next to him. I walk through the doorway, the doors shutting behind me.

I sit next to Niall, Louis next to me on my left.

"Did you sleep good?" Niall asks me.

"I don't even remember falling asleep...how'd I get here? On the bus?" I look at him.

He shrugs and looks at Zayn who's sitting in front of us.

"Do you know how she got here?" he asks.

Zayn shakes his head but doesn't say anything, or even look up at us. Louis then clears his throat and speaks.

"I saw you laying with Harry...you two were passed out in a bed upstairs," he says lowly.

"Oh," is all I can say.

"You were cuddling Styles?" Zayn asks and laughs under his breath.

"I didn't-well I don't think-"