❦22 • k i l l o r b e k i l l e d

• H A R R Y •

___

I can hear the crowd screaming from outside of these walls from backstage. On any other day, I'd drown in the bliss of feeling wanted by the half of the world but tonight, I feel...like I love this girl. Staring at her though, I want to rip her head off just because she's not answering me, and even though I just said something that not most people wouldn't say as a joke, my feet haven't moved an inch away from her body because what she said at the same time that I said ten, causes me to still and makes my shoulders go stiff.

"It's-" she's looks all over my face in search for any sign of me about to pounce on the person behind the scenes and kill them. "My, um...."

I grab hold of my gun from my waist, and take a slow step back to show I'm over it. If she will not speak, Im killing them. I turn around and before Kelly moves to let me have room to leave; she says it. She says the one thing that I didn't know I'd ever hear her say.

"My brother.." then a very, very uncomfortable silence.

Without turning back around and comforting her, my mind gets the best of me. I want to turn around and kiss her, and to touch her skin by holding her face in my hands, but I don't. Because all the rage that I feel when small clips flash through my mind of her face when she left me in that room upstairs at the warehouse makes me want to kill everyone in the crowd. I had done nothing but blame myself that if she was hurt, it was my fault. She went out of that room because of me. And I wasn't able to stop her, and when I tried, it was too late. She was gone.

I continue to make my way passed him and down the hallway to the backstage area. People are running around and some are looking at each other as I'm rushing through with worried looks. I've never felt like my heart was going to beat out of my chest before, but I feel that way and I feel...angry, almost. Where the fuck has she been if she's okay? Did I just assume the worst happened to her? Maybe she willingly left and didn't come back on purpose. She's okay. I make sure to repeat it over and over inside my head as I'm walking back on stage. The crowd breaks into a fit of screams and shouts, while the boys start to strum to their guitars to another song. One I'm always singing, but I feel like I want to crawl out of my own skin for letting her, her out of all people, get to me this way. Why do I care?

Admitting to myself that I do makes me even more angry.

"Stop, stop, stop..." I keep my gaze down as I speak into the mic. The crowd goes more quiet but some are screaming, but mostly the crowd is whispering. The boys stop their movements and I turn around to go whisper into Louis' ear. He nods at my words before holding up two fingers to Niall and three fingers to Zayn, indicating their next strums on which note to go off of. They both nod but they also are looking at each other weirdly.

Stepping back up to the mic, I don't let my vision take hold of me when I see Kelly standing by the curtain backstage to my left, watching me with a look in his eyes that tells me she is gone.

"Never made it as a wise man
I couldn't cut it as a poor man stealing
Tired of livin' like a blind man
I'm sick of sight without a sense of feeling
And this is how you remind me"

The crowd is yelling in their cheers, while I tilt my head to the side and close my eyes and let the music take over.

"This is how you remind me of what I really am
This is how you remind me of what I really am
It's not like you to say sorry
I was waitin' on a different story
This time I'm mistaken
For handing you a heart worth breakin'
And I've been wrong, I've been down
Been to the bottom of every bottle
These five words in my head
Scream, "'Are we havin' fun yet?'"
Yet, yet, yet, no, no
It's not like you didn't know that
I said, "I love you," and I swear I still do
And it must have been so bad
'Cause livin' with me must have damn near killed you
And this is how you remind me of what I really am
This is how you remind me of what I really am
It's not like you to say sorry
I was waitin' on a different story
This time I'm mistaken
For handing you a heart worth breakin'
And I've been wrong, I've been down
Been to the bottom of every bottle
These five words in my head
Scream, "Are we havin' fun yet?"
Yet, yet, yet, no, no
Yet, yet, yet, no, no"

In my mind, all I can think of is how she just stood there. She didn't my name, my name that I so desperately wanted to hear fall from her lips. But why? I don't care, and I'll know dammed if I ever let her know that I do.

Small flashes of our time together flash through my head as I'm singing the song I wrote while she wasn't around. Some bits and pieces.

"Harry! Why do you have a gun-"

"Eyes up here," I smirk at her but don't bother to move gaze off of her own lips.

"Talk to me, red."

"This is my lovely lady, red."

"Never made it as a wise man
I couldn't cut it as a poor man stealin'
And this is how you remind me
This is how you remind me"

"Hey,
You're a crazy bitch
But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it
When I dream, I'm doing you all night
Scratches all down my back to keep me right on
You keep me right on"

I sing into the mic, holding my hand up in the air, leaning against the gate while standing on the speaker. I shakes my head as I face the crowd before jumping off of the speaker and make my way toward Molly. I feel the breath in my lungs suddenly disappear, making my chest feel tight. A tingly feeling in my back shoots up my spine as I sing, "Crazy bitch, crazy bitch, cra-zy...bitch."

My steps are very slow, almost intimidating. I oddly feel very large, almost like she's my prey, but yet, when I wrap my hand around her throat and sing the last words to the song, my lower stomach clenches and I can feel my dick jump.

"This is how you remind me of what I really am
This is how you remind me of what I really am
It's not like you to say sorry
I was waitin' on a different story
This time I'm mistaken
For handing you a heart worth breakin'
And I've been wrong, I've been down
Been to the bottom of every bottle
These five words in my head
Scream, "Are we havin' fun yet?"
Yet, yet, are we havin' fun yet?
Yeah, yeah (These five words in my head scream)
Are we havin' fun yet?
Yeah, yeah (These five words in my head)
No, no"

After the show ended, I didn't go back to the bus. In fact, I didn't even stay in the dressing room. I'm on my way to find Molly. And Levi. Who is was dead two weeks ago but now isn't. What the fuck have I been missing? I'm going to end killing somebody tonight or dying. And I don't care which one it is.