❦6 • r e d

• H A R R Y •
//T R I G G E R   W A R N I N G:
S E X U A L   A C T S\\

___

___

Niall lays back against the headboard, taking Molly with him. He's moved his hand from around her neck, now rubbing her sensitive nipples over her lace top. She is leaning against his chest, her body in between his legs.

I position myself in between her legs. I lay one of her legs over my shoulder while I wrap my arm around her other leg. I make sure she can't lock her legs around me before I kiss up her inner thigh.

I watch her as she watches me. Niall is sucking on her neck, which makes her eyes flutter shut and a soft moan escapes her lips.

I'm not into blondes, but this girl is definitely everything I've been imaging she looks like. I've never been able to get off without thinking about how her soft, small hand wrapped around my cock so carefully, gently taking me into her mouth. Her pink plumped lips wrapped around me, teasing my tip with her tongue before taking me whole. When my tip hit the back of her throat, she let out a breathless hum, sending a vibration up my cock, sending shivers up my spine.

Molly's hips buck up, making me lay my hand flat against her stomach to hold her down. I slip my hand under her skirt, bunching it up so it sits at her waist. I drag my tongue across her clit slowly over her lace underwear, looking up her.

Her mouth falls open as she leans her head back against Niall's shoulder. Leaving a gentle kiss on her soaked core, I ask one last time.

"Are you sure this is okay?"

She nods her head which makes Niall squeeze her cheeks harshly, jerking her head to face me.

"He asked you a question," Niall says.

"Use your words, red," I look at her, rubbing gentle circles on her thigh.

"Y-yes.." she nods slowly. "Please," and that does it for me.

I slip my finger into the side of her underwear, pulling it to the side. I slide two fingers along her folds.

"Jesus, you're fucking soaked, red," I bring my two fingers up to my lips while keeping eye contact with her. I swirl my tongue around both of fingers before sucking on them. I lean back down and run my tongue along her slit, swirling my tongue in a circle motion before flicking my tongue up and down against her clit.

"Ah," she tries to tilt her head back but Niall holds her head still.

"Eyes open, watch," he whispers as he takes her earlobe in between his teeth. She rubs her ass against his front, making him grunt lowly.