❦53 • d o n ' t s t o p o n m y w a t c h

• H A R R Y •
//T R I G G E R   W A R N I N G:
S E X U A L   A C T S\\

___

"Night, Niall," I shut the door and head down the hall to my bedroom.

I knock softly on the door with two knuckles before peaking my head inside. Molly is scooting under the covers, smirking at me. An evil smirk crawls on my lips as well, and I scan my eyes down her body and back up to her face.

"Like what you see?" she asks teasingly, making me point my finger at her and chuckle.

"Are you really making me sleep out on the couch?" I rest my head against the doorframe with a small pout on my lips.

"Mhm," she nods her head and smiles.

"Fine," I push off the doorframe and walk over to her and rest both hands on either side of her, leaning down to press a soft kiss to her lips. She kisses me softly, titling her head to the side, allowing me to deepen the kiss. Before I can lean lower on top of her, she chuckles and pats my chest.

"Goodnight, loser," she kisses me three more times before dropping her hand from my chest.

I press a soft kiss against her forehead before standing up straight and running a hand through my hair.

"Goodnight, baby," I flick the light switch off and turn around to see the moonlight beaming down onto her soft features through the window. "I love you."

"I love you, baby," she says quietly before rolling over onto her side, facing the large window and pulls the blanket up to cover her shoulders.

I stand there for a few moments, admiring her before slowly shutting the door, not fully, just enough to see through the crack of the door. I turn on my heel and make my way over to the living room—down the hallway. As I step into view, Louis and Zayn are sitting on the couch, passing a blunt between each of them.

A low chuckle comes from Zayn as he eyes me up and down, shaking his head.

"What?" I sit down next to Louis, who passes me the blunt. I shake my head to decline. I've had way too much alcohol tonight after seeing Vincent. It brought up very bad memories.

"I'm good," I say.

He nods and takes another hit before handing it to Zayn.

"I just can't believe she's actually making you sleep out here," Zayn laughs, causing him to cough through his exhale from the blunt.

Louis snorts and looks at me before smiling.

"You two amaze me."

Before I can reply with a bitchy comment, Zayn asks, "So...care to explain why Angela is around again?"

"No," I take the blunt from Louis, making him laugh.

"Oh, come on, Styles. Are you two like..." he meets my eyes, but quickly looks away when he sees my scowl.

"Of course not. Her trying to get me high after I overdosed was the nail in the coffin for me." I blow the smoke out after inhaling it, letting it wither in front of me, and invade my vision.