Part 1

My eyes slowly opened to the freezing cold breeze that ran along my face. I felt a shiver go through my body, I brushed it off by taking off the blanket which was wrapped around my body. I sighed before getting my hair brush and gently stroking it through my dirty blonde hair, I put on my outfit , i placed my boots onto my feet and went over to fleshclaw.

I gently stroke the top of her furry head which eventually woke her up.
She slowly opens her eyes to see me.
As I started to stroke her she purred.

"Ready for our morning flight"? I hugged her.

"Rawgh". She got up.

Unlike the others I didn't need a saddle for my dragon valka trained me on how to ride without one plus fleshclaw has very strong opinion about them. I started to scratch under neath her chin making her tongue pop out, I walked over to the leaver that opens up my door. I hopped on fleshclaw and did a small nudge which made her go in the air.

I loved riding dragons the ability just to be in the air feeling the freeze cold air on your face aswell doing farnomal stunts. We decided to go all around the island through the trees, spinning in the air diving in the water ,I adored every moment but something was off. I noticed a ship coming in through the back of the island.

"Go down". I ordered fleshclaw.

Fleshclaw was a stealthy dragon as being mostly made of fur, scales weren't really a worry for us aswell like a cat fleshclaw can decided when she wants have to her claws out. We landed in a bush near the shore, I checked the flags on the ships.. it was dragon hunters! I quickly got onto fleshclaw and flew out of the trees to go warn hiccup. As we got out of the trees we heard arrows being shot at us but they missed stupid.

"Give it to me"! I heard a familiar voice.

Then the person shot to arrow, IT HITTED FLESHCLAW'S TAIL! Crap! Flesh claw tried to fly but failed and fell straight through the trees landing painfully on her back, I ran to her tail pulling out the arrow then looking at her half shut eyes. I heard the dragon hunters running through the forest, I picked up fleshclaw's head moving her to a cave which the night terrors roam. I took out my sword then waited for dragon hunters to come by.

I heard a lot of mumbling so I decided to attack, I saw to middle aged men holding out axes charging at me I stabbed one in the eye then the other ran away due to fear. I kept taking glances as fleshclaw making sure no one was touching her by now she has fallen asleep. I went over and sat by her I layed her majestic blue fluffy head on my lap slowly petting her.

I kept whispering some words into her ear to make her feel comfortable.

"Sl-"

BANG

My eyes slowly opened i was being carried then closed again. All I wanted was being back home with fleshclaw I was so worried for her I didn't know what they would do. I keep trying to force myself to wake up but it wouldn't work! Then it did.

My eyes were hazzy everything was bouncing. I went to rub my eyes to get myself back to reality. I figured I was in a tent/hut, I was placed into a corner with a blanket...? I looked around the room to see a desk filled with paper work must of been a busy guy. I saw a massive head of a dragon above it, horrifying plus gross why have a rotten corpse in your room? I also a masses and tanlens. I walked over to the game and started to play amongst myself then I heard the flaps of the tent move,I immensity turned around to see the devil themselves.

"I see you're a fan"? Viggo walks over to me.

"Yeah I was the best player in my village".

"An actaul fun dragon rider". He sat in his chair.