Part 39

I woke up feeling a bit un easy I had to tell stoikc quick before the wedding starts, I rushed around the entire area trying to find him then thank thor! I panted running over to him placing my hands onto my knees trying to catch my breath then finally managed to speak up.

"Stoick...". I wiped of the sweat I had on my forehead.

"Yes yn"? He looked at me confused.

"Can I talk to you about the marriage". I stood back up.

"Yn your already agreed-"

"No no its not that I just want to see other cheifs before I get married just in case". I smiled.

"Oh..um I guess we could call it off are you sure you want to find someone different"? He scratched his head.

"I just feel like I should know different cheifs just incase they could offer much more". I tried not to gross out.

"Smart thinking! This is why you cheif i will start sending the invitations". He walked past but I grabbed his wrist.

"Could I maybe write the invitations that makes it a lot welcoming". I remove my grasp of his wrist.

"Look at you already becoming more responsible"! He waved his hands around.

"See you later...". I watched him walk off.

I got to the great hall writing letters to different tribes time I got to the grimborns..

Dear grimborns

Despite the arguments and battles we had against each other I would like to write this letter to change the future and put the past behind us, I am soon getting married trying to pick out a husband I would appreciate if you decide to join!

Yours sincerely yn haddock

I rolled up the last letter giving it to a terrible terror, many vikings came into the hall asking for help or some duties. I walked out watching the ocean below me many dragons flew past with different riders on them I guess more people changed their minds about dragons I wonder what hiccup has done. I felt something wet rub against my hand so I looked down to see montary licking it.

"Hey boy". I crouched down scratching his chin.

"Mrawh". He licked my face.

I giggled then tickled his sweet spot making him fall down, a hobble grunt came over to me tilting is head. Its eyes were grey it looks like the ones I saw when I was with valka, i crept over to me sniffing my hair then began rubbing its body against my side. I laughed then it changed colour jumping with excitement however it accidently did a little slip I guess the poor dragons was blind.

"Dont worry you will get scratches to". I nuzzled against the dragon.

The dragon started mumbling noises then licked my entire face making me fall back with amusement, the dragon started to go crazy like a puppy jumping up and down then kept on licking me running around. The dragon then heard a call flying off I guess it had an owner I got myself back up leaning against montary he was getting more bigger nearly into his teenager years.

I opened up my dairy writing more into the book trying to catch up with everything that has happened, then I felt something being put onto my head. I slightly look up to see it was a flower crown it was beautiful I turned my head to the sky to see valka landing with cloudjumper, cloudjumper tilted his head sniffing the flowers on top of my head then sat.