Part 65

Again I aplogise for the late updates its because I've been going out more trying not to stay in my home all of the time plus I need some more social life according to some people so yeah anyways I hope you like this chapter!

The next day

I was tired after trying to find the hidden world for ages, oh did I forget? Hiccup made toothless a tail he can control on his own so he can go out to the lightfury but hiccup has been acting strange.. I felt bad for the guy I didn't know what I would do without montary or fleshclaw but atleast he is safe but I couldn't see my cousin so upset.

"Come on". I mounted fleshclaw.

"Huh"? Hiccup stuttered trying to work on his masonry table.

"We are going to find toothless to make sure he is okay". I took out my hand.

He nodded taking my hand putting his legs around fleshclaw, fleshclaw flapped her wings going into the air.

"Here girl". I placed my hand infront of her nose holding toothless scales.

"Where did you get that"? Hiccup questioned.

"I just grabbed them on the ground when toothless scratched himself". Fleshclaw sniffed my hand roaring flapping her wings more aggressively.

"Fair enough".

Fleshclaw turned to the opposite direction see must of got the sent! It was a long journey staring at the clouds trying to see a nightfury what if hiccup was right? Grimmel would of wanted to this then capture toothless! Flesclaw raised her head alert? I leaned forward trying to see anything...

"Oh my thor"... words escaped from my lips.

"What is this"? Hiccup looked from the side.

It was like a hole in the earth! Waterfalls everywhere and spikes from the bottom reached to the top no man could ever survive or... is this the hidden world! It was just like my dads description, fleshclaw wasted no time going down there making hiccup slightly gasped it was astonishing first the fireworms everywhere lighting up the crystals. Long vines every and oh did I forget to tell you there was dragons everywhere!?

As we went past the lighter crystals the scales underneath fleshclaw's fur started to glow purple, blue. Then we stopped, it was a few rock behind some lit up place away from all of the others dragons so we wouldn't get caught.

"This is the hidden world". I got off fleshclaw with hiccup behind me.

"How did no one find this"? Hiccup rested his arms on the red rocks staring at the lit up area.

"I don't know". I followed after him.

Then there was crowds of dragons roaring and dragos bewilderbeast!? A massive pillar was in the middle with dragons flying up then stopped going back down I guess it was some sort of throne? Dragons cheered out of joy..... toothless flew onto the pillar rubbing his head onto the lightfury smiling at her then darting his eyes to the crowd of dragons.

He roared with full glory making the dragons silenced.

"Toothless is the king of dragons"! I smiled hoping hiccup would be proud of him.

We both stared in awe well i was but hiccup just looked upset but I don't blame him, his best friend ditching him for a girl he only met for a few days I've been there buddy.

"Lets go back". I put a hand on hiccup's back.

"Ye-"

A rumbehorn came from behind growling at both of us! We both stepped back in shock knowing not what to do but it roared again! Forcing us to fall back sliding down the slope right infront of the dragons nice going yn! We both screamed as dragons chased after us expanding their claws, fleshclaw was about to grab us till a zippleback knocked her back starting a fight with her great! I felt myself float seeing familiar claws oh thank you toothless!