Part 32

I couldn't breath my lungs were closing, my face went pale however this caught krogan's attention so he removed the cloth from my mouth. I took loud breaths panting for air, I let my knees go to the ground on all fours.

"What do we do with her"? Ryker pointed his sword at me.

"I will tell you later. However tie her to the pole over there". Johan did a smug smile.

Krogan pulled my hair making me get up, krogan dragged me to the pole tying to me so tightly feeling like my stomach will burst. I grunted at the every second could get looking up to the sky wanting to die, my throat was dry aswell my lips.

"Trying to think of a escape plan"? Ryker placed his sword under my chin.

"No just wanting to die". I eviled him.

"I can make that arranged". He laughed.

"Brother i do hope your not tormenting your prisoner". Viggo clasped his hands behind his back.

Ryker scoffed before stomping off to go below deck.

"I despise you". I gritted my teeth.

"Dear yn-"

"Dont call me that". I interrupted him.

"Very well darling". He did a smug smile.

"Shut up you vile creature".

"I suppose you don't want any water". He waved a glass of water infront of me.

I watched every single droplet fall out wishing I can drink it my mouth was watering.

"Im guessing that's a yes"? He raised a brow.

"Dear yn all you have to say is yes". He placed the cup on the side of the boat.

I kept my eyes on the water wanting to drink every single drop.

"Please". I begged.

"Very well". He placed the water up to my mouth.

"Arent you going to untie me"? I tilted my head.

"Dear yn we can't let you loose otherwise you would cause havoc". He enjoyed every moment.

I did a sigh before opening my mouth, I felt viggo's fingers onto my chin lifting up the water in the cup pouring it into my mouth. He moved the cup away using his thumb to wiping the access water around my mouth, the moment he finished I moved away.

"Have a good travel dear yn". He grinned before walking off.

I watched him leave god that idiot, I did a massive groan smashing my head against the pillar. I let my eyes take me away.

Time skip

The ship stopped making everything rock, this caused me to open my eyes. I watched all of the hunters carry barrels while the leaders kept shouting orders, my wrists felt they had a cut right in the middle god how am I still alive? Ryker pulled the ropes of the pole making me whimper, I couldn't walk at all so ryker dragged me along the floor to the tent which all of the others met up.

I was tied to a chair listening to all of the guys bicker, I made a hiss sound as I felt my stomach bleed out. This caught the other guys attention so they just turned to me looking confused, krogan walked over to me examining my wound. He placed a hand on my burnt mark making me whimper with agony, krogan grinned placing more pressure enjoying my pain.

"Thats enough pain for one day". Johan gave krogan a side eye.

Krogan rolled his eyes turning back to the others, ryker gave me a smirk as he enjoyed every single whimper.