Part 66

My hand touched the soft warm green grass feeling nature in my finger nails.

"YN"! My body was lifted.

"Yes"? I opened my tired eyes whiteness viggo worry.

"Do you ever die"? He chuckled.

"No". I chuckled with him kissing him on the lips.

Hiccup hugged toothless slowly getting closer to lightfury.

"Its not safe anymore". He got up.

Hiccup slightly cried taking off toothless saddle stepping backwards.

"Go with her bud". He scratched the bottom of the dragons head.

"You need to be safe". He let go.

I knew where he was going and hiccup was right these dragons have been through so much, the drago war now grimmel damn even viggo! Even me... everyone here has hurt a dragon no one is innocent, I patted fleshclaw and montary.

"He is right". I took montary's saddle off.

"You guys have been through so much, you don't deserve anymore". I slightly tear up.

Montary tilted his head in confusion whislt everyone did the same taking off their saddles, viggo sighed.

"You my friend have been loyal enough". He threw the saddle away.

"I love you all". I cuddle with my dragons.

Toothless stood by the edge of the cliff staring at hiccup with instant regret, toothless roared opening his wings taking flight. The dragon followed after him with tears in the eyes, viggo wrapped his arms around me trying to comfort me even though he was also sad.

"They are safe now". I wipe my tears.

Months later

"Do you yn haddock take viggo grimborn to be your husband"? Gothi traced in the dirt.

"I do". I held onto his hands.

"Do you viggo grimborn take yn haddock to be your wife"?

"I do". He smiled.

"You may kiss the bride"!

We both leaned in connecting our lips together then pulling away for air, people clapped out of joy I could even hear ryker cry with fishlegs.

There was a massive crowd of people including mala and throk aswell the bezerkers and the wing madiens, whislt we were having our wedding even krogan fell in love with one of the wing madens how adorable. It was summer and the sun shined above us making it the perfect day to be married.

I sat down at the table in my beautiful white wedding dress trying not to get it so dirty.

"You look beautiful". Johan stared in awe.

"Thank you Father". I grabbed a bowl of soup.

"I swear if viggo-"

"Dont worry father he won't do anything". I hugged him.

"Just watching out for my daughter". He rubbed my back as I hugged him.

"Hello darling". Viggo sat beside me.

"Hello love". I couldn't stop myself from smiling.

"Right laddie when are the children coming"? Gobber snatched a chicken leg.

"Pardon"? I nearly choked on my food.

"The children? They normally come on the wedding day". He slopped.

"Gobber to personal". I nervously chuckled.

"Gobber is right". Stoick hugged us both squeezing us together.

"Thanks stoick". I tried to catch my breath.

"Congratulations for your wedding". Mala came from behind.

"Thank you for coming". I gave her some food.

"I could miss such an opportunity". She bowed taking a seat.

"Make seat for the bezerkers"! Dagur squeezed himself in with Heather.

"Yn! I can't believe your married"! Heather hugged me tightly.

"I couldn't believe it either". I chuckle.

"And its the man who captured you then-...". She looked at viggo who sat next to me.

"To much"? She awkwardly smiled.

Time skip

The night has fallen so me and viggo went back to my hut getting our pajamas on, I couldn't believe viggo was my husband!

"Are you alright dear"? Viggo pecked me on the forehead.

"Of course". I smiled kissing him back on the forehead.

"Love".. I rubbed the side of my head.

"Yes dear"? He raised a brow.

"I was thinking... gobber isn't so wrong about children". I nervously smiled.

"You want kids"? Viggo sat on the edge of the bed next to me.

"Maybe". I stared into his eyes.

He just smirked crashing our lips together pulling away from air, I move closer to the bed frame whilst viggo kissed me.

"Are you positive you want kids"? I felt his hot breath on my neck.

"Positive". I grinned

Viggo pulled off my dress leaving me in my underwear, he started kissing my neck giving me multiple hickeys accidently moaning. Viggo unclipped my bra massaging my breasts.

I'm not good at smut but whatever

He took off his clothes aligning himself putting his 'member' SORRY I DONT FEEL COMFORTABLE SAYING DICK into me slowly thrusting, I moaned gripping onto the bedsheets. He started to go more aggressive making my eyes roll at the back off my head, the room became moist and very warm or was it just me? Viggo chuckled slamming himself into me hearing me yelp.

Thats enough