Part 38

I woke up feeling so happy of what happened yesterday! I got myself ready then walked out of my hut nuzzling with my dragons, hiccup then flew past with toothless having a blast I guess everyone else I happy.

"Up for a morning flight"? Eret landed infront of me.

"And how could i say no to that"? I grinned get onto fleshclaw.

"And maybe a race to the edge of the island"? He petted suncut.

"I don't see how that would be a problem". I took off.

Dramilions were fast but not fast enough, I flew by him throwing a gust of wind into his making him slow down then did a few barrels rolls then landing on the sand. I watched eret finally catch up looking shocked then did a little grunt of frustration.

"Mad that I won". I did a cocky smile.

"Maybe". He flew off.

I went back to berk walking around the village having a chat with the villagers aswell helping them with building new huts. It enjoyed helping the villagers no matter what everyone deserves a helping hand, I picked up a log climbing up the hut making a roof till another villager came up to me.

"Chief". The villagers called out.

"Yes"? I climbed down the roof.

"The bezerkers are here". He brushed some dust of his clothing.

Dagur! Heather! I ran away nudging past the villager to see two dragons flying down landing infront of me, windshear nuzzled her nose against fleshclaw and montary played with sluether. They both got off their dragons hugging me.

"I missed you guys so much how is bezerker island"? I pulled away from the hug.

"Eh just like normal". Heather looked at my clothing.

"I can't believe your cheif"! Dagur did a little girl squeel.

Me and Heather giggled then other riders taken notice and began greeting each other however I noticed something different with fleshclaw she seemed so? Well I didn't know she was just so different, i kept an eye on her till I realised she just licked the top of windshear!?MY DRAGON IS IN LOVE WITH WINDSHEAR!? I felt a smile come upon me MY BABY HAS A GIRLFRIEND!!!!

"Yn are you alright"? Heather stood next to me.

" Well I just did whitness fleshclaw kissing windshear". I crossed my arms.

I took a glance at Heather and she had a shocked face with made me giggle, I gave her a slight nudge.

"OUR BABIES HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE"! We both squealed jumping up and down.

"Who let this girl be the chief of berk"? I heard snotlout grunt.

I turn my head with a raging stare which unsettled snotlout and he slowly stepped backwards. I got out my dagger throwing it slightly above his head.

"Thats my cue to leave". He ran off.

I turn back to the bezerkers then had an idea.

"Why don't you guys stay for dinner"?

"Dinner sounds great". Dagur placed an arm around hiccup.

"Also yn we need to discuss... somethings". Heather turned towards me.

"Girl talk"! Ruff ran over and so did Astrid.

"Yes Oh my thor we all need to catch up"! Astrid did a massive smile.

"Well I do have to discuss about a boy". I grinned.

"WHATS HIS NAME"?! All the girls huddled up close.