Part 11

The night was cold and painful I could feel my wrists bleed because of the tightness, I should of gone back to berk I should of listened to hiccup god why am I so stubborn! I leaned my head against the stone wanting to cry my eyes out but I can't see them weak they would take advantage of it.

"Psst". I heard a boy.

I slowly moved over to see Gustav on his fucking dragon! My heart raced for justice heat came back to my body.

"Gustav over here"! I whispered.

He went of fanghook then ran towards me trying to unpick the lock.

"Please tell me you have something to unpick it than your nails"? I did a frustrated sigh.

"Uhhh". He awkwardly smiled.

"Gustav you fucking idiot"! I snarled at him.

"Look i will find something"! He searched around the cell.

"How did you know i was here anyways"?

"The riders". He looked under a barrel .

"And they couldn't be bothered to save me themselves typical". I rolled my eyes.

Gustav stood for a moment knowing I was right, they sent him here a child's life! Just by himself that poor boy.

"Gustav..". I took a deep breath.

He turned around to look at me.

"Go you won't find the key you shouldn't be risking your life for me". I looked at the floor.

"No-

"Your only a child im a adult I can save myself and go before they capture you".

He walked to my cage with sweet warm eyes then smiled.

"Thank you I hope you get out of here..alive". He flew off.

My stomach rumbled every single minute aswell every muscle hurting in my body and all that night I couldn't sleep. My eyes darted to the floor the entire time.

"Girlie". One of the men leaned against the bar.

I slowly moved my eyes away to look at the hunter.

"I will make a deal with ya". He started to chew his food really loudly.

I titled my head.

"I will let you out if you come to my tent tonight and we can do some adultery". He winked at me.

"I do hope your not flirting with our prisoner". Viggo came to my cell door with krogan.

"Uhh- no sir". The man stuttered.

"We cannot have adultery on the island". Krogan took out his sword.

"Sir-". He got stabbed.

"Jelously". I looked at them both.

"I highly doubt that". Krogan opened the cell door.

"What do you want now"? I rolled my eyes.

"That doesn't concern you". Krogan picked me up and placed me on his shoulders.

"Fucking great". I mumbled to myself before lifting my head to viggo smirking at me.

"I swear I'm going to kill you". I chuckled.

"We will see about that". He sarcastically rolls his eyes.

I felt like throwing up staring at the dirt ground, soon we entered the same tent I guessed Johan was in. I was thrown onto the chair, making my vision all blurry.