Part 19

I woke up feeling energised for some random reason, I got into the outfit I brought yesterday at the northern markets.

I brushed my hair before leaving my tent, the hunters seemed to be really busy today the others must be planning something. I whislted for montary, fleshclaw to arrive and so they did. As I walked through to paths I noticed some stares from the hunters such weirdos... I feed my dragons before going to the training center I haven't been there in a while and I did start to get a bit rusty.

I was throwing my daggers aswell doing some tricks till Johan came to me.

"Yn". He stood next to me.

"Yes Johan"? I grabbed my dagger which was stabbed into a piece of wood.

"I need you to go on and scout out on berk".

"Johan are you serious? I will get killed". I threw my dagger out a wooden person.

"You won't get killed if you don't get caught". He did a stupid smile.

"Berk is aware of us right now let's maybe wait so their defensives are down".

"What a pity". He walked off.

I shrugged it off, after finishing with training it looked around seeing the hunters build some boats. I got to the docks sitting on a crate grabbing out my dairy.

Dear dairy

I was captured by hiccup and his dad however me, krogan escaped which was easy enough to arrive back at the island but the thing is keep getting flashbacks none stop. The memories keep coming back to me and I feel like its haunting me to this day.

After a while at the island we went to the northern markets im guessing for equipment but I decided to join along! However while teasing the hunters viggo picked me up throwing me off the boat god I hated him but luckly krogan picked me up putting me back on deck. But my silly ass forgot to get money so I had to ask viggo for some and I may of spent all of his money but I was for good use!

I got this amazing dagger with gold writing, I also got a new outfit which I am wearing right now as I write! That's all for now!

I closed my book placing it into my shirt I removed myself from the barrel walking back onto the main area, viggo and krogan were having an argument like always but its so amusing.

"Your the incompetent one"! Viggo clenched his fist.

"Whats going on?" I crossed my arms standing next to them.

The both turned around to face me however their eyes just looked at my outfit without saying anything.

"Hello"? I roll my head.

"Uhm". Viggo coughed.

"Viggo is just making stupid decisions"! Krogan crossed his arms.

"Krogan viggo did make hiccup question his own sanity aswell make hiccup have anxiety". I stood next to viggo.