Part 50

Half of a hundred?

Everyone cheered in joy but I don't think the creature left without a reason that thing would obviously fight for its life it wouldn't leave so easily.

"You alright"? Eret held out a hand for me to climb down.

"No". I took his hand.

"That creature wouldn't leave without a reason there is something else". I stared at the ocean.

"Or maybe you guys saved the day"? I removed his hand.

"No we didn't". I moved my hand away.

"Come on maybe your just tired I have noticed you been going out for early flights". He whislted for suncut.

"I just have a nudge". I turned away.

Then I heard singing, montary barged through the crowd running up to me.

"Montary"! I hugged him.

Everyone giggled.

"Oh boy that must of hurt". I checked his scar.

He nuzzled my head.

All of the villagers began celebrating but I couldn't be bothered, I needed to find out what that thing was going to. I called for fleshclaw and montary I was about to go till someone tugged my leg it was the little girl that braided my hair!

"Thank you so much". She toyed with her fingers.

"No problem". I smiled seeing how adorable she was.

"I made this for you". She reached for her pockets to reveal a sheet of paper a drawing of me.

I felt my heart flutter she is so adorable she gave me to piece of paper petting montary.

"This is amazing! Your an artist"! I stared at the paper in awe.

"You think so"? Her eyes lit up.

"Do I think? I know so"! I adored her.

"Have a good flight"! She ran off.

"Have a good day"! I shouted going into the air.

I carefully folded the piece of paper putting it into my pockets trying to remember where that beast went and while we are at it I should get the last 2 ingredients.

Time skip

Its been about 4 hours of flight and my dragons were starting to get a bit cranky.

"Alright guys". I giggled flowing down to the island below us.

The moment we landed I started to get camp ready oh shoot I forgot to tell the others where I'm going oh well, I got the dragons some fish. I had a stick in my hand while fleshclaw layed behind me and montary next to her its cute that montary think fleshclaw is his mum. I started to draw into the dirt but then a twig snapped i got into my fighting stance holding the stick in my hand real defensive, I checked every corner trying to make out what made that noise.

Then it appeared i leaped at the figure pointing the end of the stick against its neck.

"Who are you"? I pointed the stick into its neck.

"Relax". The familiar voice responded but I can't put my finger on it.

"You haven't told me who you are". I poked it at his neck.

"Me krogan". He coughed.

"Krogan"? I move the stick away giving a hand.

"What are you doing here"? I raised a brow.