Part 57

Time skip

I sat in my room thinking about this new enemy. How are we going to deafet him... the door opened with viggo holding a plate of food.

"The others wanted me to give you some food". He sat next to me placing the plate onto my lap.

"Im not hungry". I put the plate onto the dresser.

"Dear you have to eat". He frowned.

"I will get to it just thinking off a plan that's all". I forced a smile.

"Please don't worry about the man just come out please dear".

"Its just... everyone's lifes are at risk I can't let it be my fault".

"It will never be you fault, you have faced many troubles in your life but always managed to find a way". He placed a hand on my shoulders.

"Your right, I should stop worrying". I cross my arms.

"Now please eat, I will be with stoick". He left.

I watched him leave then turn to my plate, I grabbed the fork taking small bites of my food. I had enough I couldn't eat, I fixed up my hair leaving my hut I looked like a mess.

"Woah did you get attacked by a flock off terrible terrors"? Eret laughed.

"Funny". I push him over 

"Anyways how has you and your crush going on"? I smirked.

"Great actaully". He pulled himself up.

"So have you kissed yet"? I watched him get back up.

"Wouldn't you like to know". He smirked.

"Yn there you are"! Tuff panted.

"Uhh are you alright"? I helped him.

"No! But anyways stoick would like to have a chat".

"Oh alright then... see you later eret". I waved at him rushing to the great hall.

I opened the doors to see valka, stoick including viggo having a private conversation.

"You asked for me"? I raised a brow.

"Yes". Stoick fiddled with his beard.

"It seems that there was sights of a person in the forest". Viggo held a scroll in his hand.

"Did they find out the person or see what they look like"? I placed a hand onto the table.

"No..". Valka look to the ground.

I knew who exactly what they were talking about, I shook my head slamming my hand onto the table.

"We need everyone on high alert, warn the villagers and if anyone is acting strange bring them to me". I went off.

I closed the door behind me shaking my head, I needed to think. Taking a walk in the forest was peaceful i layed down against a tree thinking about everything.

"Surprised to see you here". A familiar voice appeared.

I went up then punched the person in the face.

"ARGH"! Ryker fell to the ground rubbing his nose.

"Oh... ryker didn't know you would be here". I held out a hand for him.

"I can tell". He took my hand getting back up.

"Why are you here"? I wiped my hand on my clothes.

"To help you". He placed a finger on his bloody nose.