Part 33

I really aplogise for the few small chapters I have been doing as I was rushing them because of my homework aswell I was trying to get a decent sleep pattern.

Atleast it was somewhat warm, I kept an eye one the guards which held spears and axes not like they can use them, I got up with my arms tied behind my back looking out to the metal window which was kept up pretty high so I had to be on my tip toes. I started to stumble back slightly being on my tip toes however I caught myself giving a sigh of relief, I kept examining my burnt mark trying to make sure it doesn't get infected but I thought different it was getting so much worse and the worst it was infected.

"Hey"! I shouted.

The guards turn around looking pissed then one of them rolled their eyes.

"I need a medic". I went closer to the bars.

"You just need an excuse". One of the hunters growled at me.

"Is this wound really an exuse"? I show them my wound.

They both look at eachother before turning to me.

"We will tell Johan and we will see what he does with that information ". One of them walk off.

I gave him a glare before getting close to the bars, I pressed my body against it trying to seduce the hunter.

"Those clothes look great on you". I batter my eyes.

"Mhm". He didn't bother to look at me.

"To be honest your the only good looking hunter here". I twirl my hair.

"Is that so". He turned to the bars.

"Gosh I never seen your face up close". I place a finger on his chin.

He does a small giggle before getting closer to the bars.

"But...". I move away.

"But.. what"? The hunter tilted his head.

"I can't stay here! Like a trapped prisoner if only I was free".  I acted all dramatic.

"I will set you free". He whispered looking around.

"You would do that for me". I ran back to the bar forcing a smile.

"For a price". He grinned.

"What type of price". I played being dumb.

"A kiss".

"Well... if I have to". I place one of my hands on his cheeks.

I watched one of his hands loosen on the wooden spear then I turned my eyes towards him, as I leaned in I grabbed the spear ripping it out of his hands. He made a small gulp then I stabbed the metal end of the spear into his neck, his eyes springed out of hie head looking like he just whiteness a death but jokes on him this is his death.

I watched the blood drip down his neck then pulling out the spear, I used the end of the spear to pick lock the lock to unlock the door. I ran towards the nearest door I could to see hoping that all of the hunters would rush to the top looking everywhere for me, I closed the door placing my hands onto the handle doing a reliefed sigh walking backwards till I bumped into a desk.

I turned around to see a desk filled with papers not like I've seen this before, I grabbed one of them seeing that they were letters to someone oh my god!?

Yn I need to speak to you urgently I know I have came back to the hunters but I still have feeling for you