Part 56

Few weeks later

Everything has being going so well, the riders have found a way to entertain the people by dragon racing. The people have never been happier than before! Me and viggo has increased our friendship becoming mutual friends then i decided to tell the riders, at first they thought it was a joke till they excepted the fact. The drink gothi gave me was actaully the cure to the lycan wing curse so my scars are slowly healing including montary has got a girlfriend!!

We are expecting for montary's girlfriend to lay eggs anytime now and you may be asking how isn't fleshclaw laying any eggs yet she is older? I think you may remember that her and windshear are together so there is no way they could possibly make a baby. I stood at docks watching the sunrise it was morning and being cheif I woke up before everyone else.

"I thought I might find you here". Someone came from behind.

"You always know where to find me". I slightly chuckled.

"Indeed".

The man stood beside me clasping his hands behind his back, he looked at me then turned away staring into the ocean.

"Viggo". I turned to him.

"Yes"? He raised a brow.

"Well i-... actually nevermind". I look away.

"You can tell me anything". He moved his hand to mine.

"I feel like I'm going to regret this... I have feelings for you". I stuttered.

His eyebrows raised he was obviously shocked he thought I would never like him again, I told him horrible things but I thought maybe this wasn't going to be a cruel trick on me?

"I do have to admit I have something to get off my chest". He took my other hand.

"I myself have developed feelings for you aswell". He did a heart warming smile.

My face went red this seemed sincere this time I feel like he was being honest, viggo leaned down gently kissing me on to lips. The moment was perfect the sun rise, ocean next to us doves flew over we then pulled away staring into eachothers eyes.

"I thought this day will never come". He kissed me on the forehead.

We put our foreheads together giggling, we pulled away hearing some voices must of been the fishermen. I went to fleshclaw to play the game, I mounted her going to the arena to see all of riders already on their dragons.

"Ready to lose"? Snotlout smirked.

"Snotlout you say that everytime and still don't win". Astrid chuckled.

"Then crash into a pole"! Ruff laughed.

"Come on bud let's show them what we got". Hiccup placed a hand onto toothless head.

The doors opened many vikings cheered raising from their seats there was higher seat when stoick and valka including gobber for some reason viggo, gothi held the white flag making it still. The countdown began when it became to 3 we all rushed pass gothi swirling around the massive Post, the twins tried pushing meatlug into the pole.

There the sheep we all rushed to the sheep however toothless got it before me, I flew underneath toothless making toothless look at fleshclaw underneath him. This caught toothless attention so he went a bit forward to glance at flehsclaw.

"I will be taking that thank you". I stood behind him taking the sheep.

"Wha-"

Everyone cheered as I jumped back onto flehsclaw throwing the ship into a net.