Part 36

I woke up to the sounds of vikings god I hated sleeping at berk I groaned. I placed the covers higher up trying to cover my head so I can peacefully sleep but that little thought came back into my mind yn your cheif you have to get up.

"Ugh". I wobbled around the room trying to get my conscious back.

I got ready looking actaully pretty today, I walked out of my hut to see everyone walking around stalls everywhere sheep pens and of course dragons.

"Yn"! Stoick came out of nowhere making me jump.

"Jeez stoick you gave me a heart attack". I place a hand on my chest.

"Dont worry about that now I have important news"! He yanked my arm to the great hall.

He opened the giant doors to reveal a few men inside keeping their posture up high what is stoick planing? Stoick removed his grasp of my arm so I rubbed the dirt off my dress trying to walk like a lady god that hurt.

"Who are these people"? I whispered to stoick.

"Your new husbands". He smiled.

My face went pale then I stopped walking, this caused stoick to turn his head grabbing me once more pulling me towards the men.

"Stoick how could you"! I tried to keep my voice down.

"Its for berk". He acted like the victim.

"But..". I put my head onto the ground.

"I love someone already I can't marry these... whatever they are no offense". I aplogised to the men.

"You can't be in love I haven't even met your lover so it doesn't count". He crossed his arms.

"Stoick-"

"Please yn I will stop doing this until you atleast participate once". He leaned down to me.

I stood silence for a second glancing at the men then rolled my eyes.

"Fine but don't expect a wedding". I gritted my teeth before sitting into my throne.

The men introduced their selfs but no of them were different they were all snobby rude and god knows how they know how to treat a lady, I was so bored listening to them explain their land acting like that's suppose to be attractive. The sesson ended with me half asleep obviously making stoick pissed he gave me a small nudge to wake up, I groaned looking at the men smirking god...

"So who will it be"? Stoick stood beside me.

"Uhhhh I need to sleep on it". I got up walking out of the hall.

I just wanted to scream right there but villagers would look at me weirdly however before I could take another a step a villager needed help with her sheep I guess I could help but I don't know why the cheif has to do it? I walked over to the pen and all she could talk about is how I would like the sheeps fur cut odd I know.

"Just shave them i sure fur doesn't matter that much". I gave her smile then walked off.

Ugh! Many vikings came after me making me taste food deciding stupid things are these vikings incompetent? It was a tiring day and I didn't even get to see fleshclaw, montary once! I whilsted  for them then I hugged them instantly before getting onto fleshclaw and of course I was stopped.

"Where do you think your going lassie"? Gobber grabbed the side of my dress pulling me of fleshclaw.

"Going out for a flight". I furrowed my brows.

"No no you need to do these paperwork"! He gave me a bunch of papers making me slightly stumble trying to hold it.

I stood silent of course I was frustrated!