Part 61

So sorry about the updates that take about a few days i don't really mean to but I also did make other fan fics which will take a while.

Yesterday was the day that viggo has proposed to me and i couldn't stop thinking about it!

"Dear aren't you going to sleep"? Viggo cuddled me.

"Im sorry its just we're getting married"! I smiled.

"Yes you made that very clear yesterday night with all of the dancing and singing in the room". He chuckled.

"Well atleast you know how much I love you". I held his hand.

"Wait? What even happened to groman"? I questioned viggo.

Groman pov

I watched the dragons scream for help as I walked beside them, I chuckled seeing them so upset and injured.... there it was our most valuable dragon.

"Grm". The light fury hissed at me.

"Be quiet beast"! I smacked the cage with my sword.

The dragon jumped back in fear going back to camouflage pathetic, I eviled the beast going into the arena seeing hunters struggle keeping some dragons under control. Just wait till we get ready to attack yn I'm coming.

Yn pov

"I have no clue". Viggo held me tighter.

"Now why don't you get some sleep, your obviously tired". Viggo lifted up my chin.

"Fine". I sighed then I had an idea.

"Only if you sleep with me". I grinned.

He opens his mouth to say something but he closes it again.

"Please". I begged him.

"Then you sleep"? He raised a brow.

"Yes". I gave him a cocky smile.

"Very well". He got up from the chair.

Viggo got into the bed with me putting his arms around me, groman never like spooning he said it was to childish and instead stay up late trying to get me pregnant that man. I felt viggo's warm breath go down my neck slightly comforting me and all I did was smile then went to sleep.

Time skip

It was morning and the chickens roared for everyone to wake up, I groaned slightly rolling to the other side of the bed. I put my arms around the figure digging my head into their neck, my hands traced along their neck the scars seemed so familiar? I opened my eyes to see viggo sleeping peacefully holding me tight, I wanted to say something but it was surprisingly adorable.

My heart skipped a few beats as he slept, I moved away carefully not waking him up getting out of the bed. I pulled the blanket higher up then tucked him in, I kissed him on the forehead getting dressed in the bathroom as I finished I went out back into my bedroom.

"Did you really tuck me in"? Viggo sat up.

"Yes you looked adorable". I teased him slightly.

"How do I look 'adorable' ". He did bunny ears at the end.

"You just do".

"Anyways I got go and check up on montary and fleshclaw". I nuzzled both of your noses together.

"Have fun". He smiled.

"Will do". I left the room.

I exited my hut bringing barrels of fish, the moment I got into the deathsong nest montary was running around chasing after skillet whilst the mother fell asleep due to exhaustion. As I brung in the barrels of fish skillet stopped and jumped into the barrel while montary falls onto the flooring obviously annoyed, I scratched underneath his chin and gave a barrel to his mate.