Part 18

I heard the birds tweet and a fresh smell of flowers, I moved my hand slowly to feel a wet grass it must of rained. I moved my leg to feel the wet frabic rub against my skin, I opened up my eyes to see my damp clothes aswell my soaked hair.

I got up carrying montary in my arms I looked like a was attack by a bird.

"Yn Johan needs you". The hunter rushed over me.

"I.. Will be there". I struggled to say.

I waddled over to the tent to see Johan, viggo and krogan discussing some plan.

"What the hell happened to you"? Krogan looked at me shocked.

"I don't want to speak of it". I immediately sat down to a chair.

Since I was half asleep all I heard was mumbling.

"Yn? Are you even listening"? Johan slammed his fist on the table.

"Yes sorry just feel a bit off thats all". I stood up from the chair then walked over to the table.

"We just need a few more lens until we can see the king of dragons"! Johan took out the dragon eye .

I was listening to the conversation till everything was bouncing? Then my stupid ass slammed my head onto the table.

I woke up to be in someone's bed? I took the covers of me placing a hand on my head feeling a bruise must of been a nasty one.

"Awake i see"? Viggo came into the tent.

"What happened"? I sat on the bed.

"While Johan was explaining his plan you dear yn slammed your head on the table im guessing you fainted". He grabbed a wet cloth.

"Great". I rubbed my forehead.

"Do not fear it wasn't anything important". He dabbed the wet cloth on my forehead.

"Thanks". I watched him dab the cloth.

As our eyes connected he stopped his hands staring into my eyes but then I moved away.

"I should get going". I got up from the bed.

"Yes sorry". He moved to the side.

"See you later". I walked out of his tent.

I was instantly thrown up into the air by fleshclaw, I laughed before going onto her back and doing a barrel rolls. To my surprise krogan decided to join me with the flight, I was flying upside down to see krogan's dragons stomach.

"What are you doing here"? I turned around.

"Just making sure your okay after fainting". He flew next to me.

"Im fine". I look away.

"Im guessing you wouldn't want a race"? He grinned.

"No offense but fleshclaw would beat the shit out of you".

"Lets see". He gave his dragon a little kick before flying infront of me.

I patted fleshclaw on the head before flying fast as we could, we instantly past krogan within a second. As we got to the edge of the island I waited for krogan to finally arrive however he looked shocked.

"Never knew she could fly that fast".

"She can go faster". I flew away.

I noticed at the ships Johan was standing there giving orders to all of the hunters which were holding boxes.

"Going somewhere"? I landed next to him.

"The Northern markets".

"Im coming". I got off fleshclaw.