Part 62

We hastily went to the island to see unknown men firing at the people! I swooped down firing at the men, throwing them into the ocean.

"Atali are you alright"? I stabbed the man next to her.

"Yes thanks to you". She breathed loudly.

"They are trying to take the dragons"! She showed the baby dragon on her back is missing.

"Be right back"! I took off.

Fleshclaw picked up the men that held the ropes throwing them back into the ocean, some lightning started to appear thank thor I was doing this alone. I jumped off fleshclaw kicking one of the men in the nuts.

"YN"! Hiccup called out.

I looked to see an arrow going directly at me before It could piece my skin I caught it snapping it in half getting back onto fleshclaw, krogan went straight past me flying above the men and setting them on fire.

It was a pretty easy battle aswell with the help off the wingmadens, we freed all of the razorwhips and they went back to their original place. However it took a long time trying to put out the fires these men liked setting things on fire that's for sure!

"Thank you so much for coming". Atali hugged me.

"No problem". I hugged her back then pulled away.

"So you said something about dragons missing"? I gave her a confused look.

She sighed looking at the women behind her.

"Adults have been missing, we have no clue why we were hoping that you could help us".

"Of course we would help". I smiled at her.

"Unfortunately the men, dragons would have to stay here otherwise we would spook the females". She narrowed her eyes at krogan.

Time skip

As me, Astrid and ruff wondered through the forest we noticed something odd...

"There isn't anything". Ruff moaned.

"There has to be something". Astrid inspected a log.

I just watched the nesting dragons above us, a razor whip climbed onto the tree stretching it wings out then flew down to ground.

SNAP

A massive trap closer the dragon and it did a big roar that must off hurt! A purple thing stabbed into the dragon making it sleepy.

"Come on"! I ran the dragon with the others behind me.

"We need to get her out of here"! I inspected the trap seeing if there was anything to undo it.

I found a little lever, I pulled it down releasing the dragon but it was still sleepy so it couldn't do anything atleast we found the problem!

"Who would do such a thing"? Astrid kneeled down to the sleeping dragon.

"A very smart hunter". I stared at the purple thing.

"Whats this"? Ruff picked up the purple thing then stabbed it into herself.

"I do hope that's not poison". Astrid sighed.

"Does it really matter anymore"? I catched ruff as she fell unconscious.

"Not really". Astrid took care of the dragon.

The dragon slept peacefully and so did ruff she made that very clear... I carried ruff in bridal style back to the village.

"What happened"! Atali rushed towards us with the riders behind us.

"A razorwhip got caught in a trap and had a purple liquid shot at it so it fell asleep, don't worry now the dragon is completely fine. But.. ruff thought it would be a good idea to stab the purple thing into her skin so now she is asleep". I struggled to carry ruff in my arms.