Part 40

I Can't believe its chapter 40! I never really do stories for this many chapters however I just love the way this story is going and how I planned it to end, I don't plan on ending it soon so you don't need to worry if you enjoy!

I opened my eyes to see my room covered in the papers, I tried to get up falling backwards onto the floor ow... I got ready leaving my hair how it was yesterday now today is going to be intresting that viggo will be coming on berk I can already tell how stoick is going to take this. I opened my door placing my arm in the way trying to see through the bright light I guess its going to be a sunny day today.

The decorations were already put up the village center had a painted circle which had flowers scattered around the banners hung everywhere connecting to every single thing the vikings could see, the sheeps had symbols to represent our tribes many dragons also had paint on them which gave me an idea.

I grinned at fleshclaw and montary dipping my hands in a bucket of paint, I slouched down painting little details and symbols fleshclaw just sniffed the paint whilst montary jumped around feeling like something is on him. Stoick and the gang stood by the docks watching the few boats sail in.

I stood by stoick with wobbly legs what on thor should a say when viggo comes out?! I tried to steady my breathing keeping my eyes on the boats, they landed great... I looked away seeing the men come out of their boats then I heard stoick clench his fist oh shit. I looked up to see viggo talking to his BROTHER!? A gasp escaped my mouth making stoick taking a look at me.

"I know viggo shouldn't be here". He took a step.

"Hold on maybe he is trying to make a truce". I placed a hand infront of his stomach.

"He is here to marry you". Stoick eviled me.

"Maybe he isn't". I shrugged my shoulders.

I started to shake their hands till I noticed some familiar scars on someone's hand, I darted my eyes up to see viggo smirking.

"We meet again dear yn". He shaked his hand.

"Didnt know you would be coming". I nervously smiled then put my hand away.

"Wasn't it you who sent me a letter"? He clasped his hands behind his back.

I stood silence for a few seconds then stoick interrupted.

"You have a lot of nerve coming here viggo". Stoick snarled.

"Ah stoick the vast its a pleasure to meet you". Viggo smiled.

"Viggo I thought you left us for the dragon hunters". Hiccup raised his hands for toothless not to fire.

"Me and my brother have decided the hunter will have no use for us". Viggo stood next to his brother.

"So your last option is to marry my niece"?! Stoick raised his voice.

"That wasn't my intention its to actaully discuss business". Viggo acted like he didn't care.

Stoick groaned the walked off furiously to talk to the other men, I stared at the two men awkwardly.

"If you wondering why everyone is coloured in paint its a festival". I put both of my hands together.

"Not to be a burden but do you mind if you gave us a tour"? Viggo smirked.

"Oh yeah of course follow me". I stood between the men.