Part 6

I flew to the air to see the gang just standing there? I flew over to examine what is happening but no one said a word.

"Is everything okay"? I went next to hiccup.

"Yeah". He flew off.

Rude? I tutted before flying down to the water to see if anything was there, but nothing however the blue Flames with were charging at our island and you won't believe what I saw. It was a massive subrimper my mouth dropped to see that massive dragon however the hunters noticed me and went into the water, I rushed over to the others with a massive expression.

"Guys I know what is happening"!

"Yeah we all do". Astrid gave me a look.

"Well im sorry but no one told me anything what viggo said". I crossed my arms.

I noticed a few more blues flames go onto our island and snotlout rushes out with hookfang.

"Why are you he-"

"Is that the stables on fire"!? Hiccup screamed at snotlout.

"You told me to not let him out no matter what"! He shouted back.

"Use your brain snotlout"!

"I will save viggo as no one cares anyways". I nudged fleshclaw to fly down to the stables.

I got off her back at the entrance then saw mostly everything on fire it would suprise me if viggo was still alive. I looked all over and a pole fell down infront of make making me lunge forward further in. Thats when I saw him!

"VIGGO"! I shouted grabbing on of my knifes with i hid under my sleeves.

I unlocked the cage to see viggo's face coverd in ash aswell he would non stop cough. He started to lip so I rushed to him since viggo couldn't walk I placed him on my back.

"Yn-"

I grabbed him and shoved him on my back.

"I didn't know you were this strong". He coughed.

"You don't know much about me". I try to parkour around the flames.

"Im honoured". He rest his head on my back.

"Dont be we might not make it out alive." I move closer to the exit.

However the blue flame shot to the stables landing infront of me, my eyes saw the flame explode my sight. Everything was blurry and I couldn't see this made me drop viggo, I repeatedly coughed letting flames surround me. I looked at the blurry figure with ran over to me.

"It seems I'm the one saving you". It was viggo!

I saw the outline of the sun feeling like its right infront of me, I heard the others come to us with gasps.

"We need to get yn to safety now"! Hiccup I think ran over to me.

"No! I can fight! I shoved hiccups arm off me.

I took a few steps before tripping over by my own foot. Then a chubby boy came over to help me up, making me get back on my feet.

"I can't believe I'm saying this but viggo take yn to a cave by the east side of the island while we fight you brother". Hiccup said in a firm tone.

"We can't trust him with yn"! Snotlout came into the conversation before viggo could speak.

"Hiccup I can't believe I'm saying this but snotlout is right he could capture yn"! Astrid got onto stormfly.

"We have no chance plus fleshclaw will be there for her"! Hiccup argued with them.

"No! Fleshclaw can fight on her own she is really advanced plus if viggo does anything to me I will scream and kick him". I held onto someone to gain my balance.