Part 42

"Come here beast"! I held onto my axe as I chased the speed stinger.

I heard it echo through the woods i can't wait to prove to my mum my family! I was fast I used to always play it chasing my friends around the village this speed stinger was no match for me. I jumped over the bush landing on the speed stinger.

I grabbed its tail cutting off the stinger placing a foot on its head so it couldn't attack me.

"I thought dragons were dangerous". I laughed to myself.

I heard the stinger whimper in pain I lifted up my sword stabbing the stinger into its head why is it so hot?

I gasped when I opened my eyes, my entire body was so sweaty. I was still in viggo's bed from who knows what time it was, I didn't want to wake up it felt so nice this guy i so lucky to have a comfy bed. I snuggled myself once more making a little noise.

"Comfy im guessing"? Viggo voice echoed through the room.

"Shhh I'm sleeping". I mumbled.

"Not grumpy than you used to be". He sounded exhausted.

"Im sorry did I steal your bed"? I turned around so I can view the room.

"Yes you did". He started to read a book.

"Well tough luck im tired". I covered myself again.

"Viggo Johan wants to see you". Krogan entered the tent.

"What did I say about knocking". He sighed.

"Johan said it was urgent". Krogan was about to carry on his sentence but then stopped.

"And why is she in your bed? Please don't tell me your sleeping with the prisoner". Krogan was annoyed.

"Dont be so silly krogan the medical told me that she needed a warm place to heal from her cold". Viggo sounded flustered.

"Johan needs yn aswell I was hoping you would bring her but I don't even have to ask". Krogan grabbed my back dragging me out of the bed.

I was still half asleep so I didn't really put up a fight, I was being dragged along the path I didn't want to walk i was being a little shit. I was thrown into a chair with the men discussing 'important plans', I placed an elbow on the table resting my head on my hand.

"Hit her awake ryker". Johan was obviously annoyed.

"Im up im up"! I open my eyes fully seeing ryker getting closer to me.

"A pity". Ryker rolled his eyes.

"What with you and hurting people is it like comforting thing for you"? I looked at him with disgust.

"None of your business". He was getting more angry.

"Do you like to hear people scream... imagine you fucking a women like I know it wouldn't happen but damn she definitely won't be walking for a few days". I teased him.

All of the men just stood there blanky trying to process of what they just heard.

"Dont even get me started on Johan he would probably-"