Part 4

I went to the stables to see fleshclaw cleaning herself, the moment she saw me she wagged her tail running up to me.

"Haha calm down girl". I laughed.

"Grawh". She started to lick my face.

I got onto her back and took flight, the sun was just setting so it was the perfect time, we liked flying upside down since it was just so much weirder plus fun. In a distance I saw hiccup and Astrid kissing on a wooden edge typical... that boy is only 3 years younger than me but already has a girlfriend so unfair.

Fleshclaw started to slow down so I took her back to the stables to sleep. I walked back to my hut with exhausting eyes, I forgot that viggo was sleeping in my bed so I got to my chair. I noticed viggo was turning over and over again I'm guessing he was having a nightmare.

"I do have to say your bed is uncomfortable". Viggo sat up.

"You will have to deal with it". I grabbed a book.

"How about we play a game"? He rubbed his red eyes.

"What are we five"? I read the book.

"Indeed". He got up from the bed then looked around the room.

I rolled my eyes i hate people looking around my room since I hid a lot of things.

"Ah found something". He pulled out a masses and tanlens board.

I placed down the book and let curiosity take control of me.

"I guess we can play this". I got 2 chairs place them next to the table.

"Dear yn I will have to warn you I'm very experienced". He sat down on the chair opposite to me.

"Like I said i was the best in my village".

The game was so intense me and viggo kept going backwards and forwards, so much careful decision making that it soon turned into a flirty session. Before we knew the sun started to rise and I felt my eyes shutting.

"You should get some rest we can finish the game later on". Viggo grinned knowing this will make him win.

"No I must win". I was so determined.

"I can see dark circles under your eyes". He looked into my eyes.

"Oh shut up your only wanting me to sleep so you could do something to the edge ". I moved my piece.

"True". He moved a piece.

I felt my entire head go weak I was so exhausted. Every time I moved my hand it would shake so much I felt like just passing out right there, I felt viggo's eyes on me which made me go a tiny bit red then I just slammed my head on the table.

I woke up with a blanket over me and my head resting on a pillow. I saw viggo staring at the game, I stood up with the blanket still wrapped around me.

"Your brother hasn't came yet". I place a hand on the table.

"He will be here shortly".

"Thanks for tucking me in". I stood next to him.

"No problem". He focused on the board.

"Have you even gotten any sleep?"

"I often don't sleep many days so I'm used to it". Glanced at my hand which was on the table.

"Thats a bit depressing". I move my hand off the table.

"Its business dear".

Then we both heard ship and men shouting must of been ryker. I took of the blanket and yanked viggo's wrist pulling him out of my hut, I whilsted for fleshclaw a few seconds later she flew over looking very paranoid.