Part 23

Just wanting to say THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 300 READS 🥳🥳🥳🥳 I didn't think this story would get this much attention but I thought wrong thank you so much I appreciate it so much!

I woke up, I felt the wind of the dragons flying past it must of been the twins messing about. The wind was so harsh it work up fleshclaw and momtary making them growl, I got out of my hut rubbing the side of my head walking side to side trying to keep up my balance I reached to the main area to see viggo in a blanket still breathing slowly...poor guy.

I grabbed a few pieces of fruit again throwing them into my mouth, fleshclaw and montary went to eat their breakfast by the stables so I wasn't just alone. I heard a footstep so I turned around to see no one? I grabbed a plate putting some food on it putting it in viggo's hand just in case he woke up, I sat down by the table looking at the dragon eye it was just so memorising.

I just couldn't stop myself from viggo I just wanted him to be awake here its just he is probably slowly dying and we aren't doing anything, I walked over to him just staring at his eyes hoping he will wake up. If he was going to die then I better make up my time i gave him a small kiss on his forehead before pulling away his breathing started to increase, I looked at his stomach with kept going up and down.

I started to step back but then the breathing stopped viggo slowly opened his eyes groaning.

"Viggo"! I ran up to him hugging him.

"Where am i"? He hugged me back.

"At the edge im so glad your alive"! I pulled away.

"Why here"? He looked at me in confusion.

"Because you saved my life". Hiccup came from the door.

Viggo raised an eyebrow obviously confused but then lighting came from the sky, a purple dragon know as the skrill flying into the room standing infront of viggo. The dragon expanded its wings before licking viggo all over the face, me and hiccup laughed watching viggo get licked.

"Why don't you give him a ride"? I crossed my arms.

"Dear yn I told I wouldn't take part in riding dragons". He got up from the chair.

"Mhhm". I roll my eyes before tracing my hand along the dragon.

I gave the skrill a smirk, the skrill then lifted up viggo to make him sit on his back, I got onto the skrill aswell sitting behind viggo. Hiccup laughed as I tapped my fingers onto the dragon making him fly into the air, viggo wasn't scared as he was used to flying on fleshclaw I then jumped off landing onto fleshclaw.

I flew past viggo giving a grin before pushing a gust of wind into viggos face, then we both landed onto a wooden flooring.

"You should consider flying a dragon". I got off fleshclaw.

"I suppose I could think about it". Viggo petted the skrill before getting off.

Fleshclaw then started to wag her tail playing with the skrill.

"Dear yn". Viggo turned to face me.

"Yes"?

"May I ask why did you kiss me on the forehead"? He grinned.

"Oh- well I was just doing a friend thing you know". I did an awkward chuckle.

"Well as a thank you as a friend for saving my life". He gently kissed me on the lips.

I kissed him back loving every second, but then we pulled away for air. I looked into his eyes before turning away I stepped backwards I just kissed viggo grimborn! The famous dragon hunter!?! My cheeks turned red i was blushing so hard I went to cover my face with my hands but viggo placed my hand in between his.