part 5

I woke up with fleshclaw lying on top of me. I struggled to breath so I moved her off my stomach, I moved the blanket off me. I then slowly woke up fleshclaw and gave her a bucket of fish for breakfast. Fleshclaw wagged her tail then snatched all of the fish within a few seconds it was all gone.

"Must of been hungry". I laughed at her face.

"Ready for our morning flight"? I got onto her back then flew out of my hut.

I felt the warm air go all over my body, I loved it when it was warm! I often hated the cold as I used to always be wrapped up in a blanket left alone shivering to death. Then I saw a dot in the distance it seemed to be a ship but Johan isn't meant to come today? I flew over to the ship thinking it was Johan's but I thought wrong.

"FIRE"! The hunters shouted.

Oh for thor sake not this again, I was to far out to sea to get hiccup so I had to fight back. We flew down to the side of the ship going into the water making them confused me being me I wanted to make a dramatic entrance before killing people. Then we rise from the water feeling every droplet come off us they arrows were being placed into the bow, then we flew straight up doing aggressive flaps easily getting higher to the clouds.

The arrows missed as they couldn't see us above the clouds, then I held on tight knowing exactly what is going to happen next. Fleshclaw did a few flaps back before racing through the clouds, I clenched on hard feeling my hair go all the way back to my head, fleshclaw went so fast as she came close to the draft made it wobble backwards and forward so fleshclaw use this time to blast her black mysterious goo.

No one has ever saw a breed like her so they all looked at each other confused but if I were them I would start panicking. The goo started to make a lot of chemical burns making the hunters run around the deck like little babies me, fleshclaw giggled before using her scales underneath her thic fur to attack. She spiked out the scales which were sharp and very venomous we watched as the spike hit some of the hunters in the head.

No one has ever seen this monstrosity and no one has ever lived to see its power, fleshclaw slowly opened her jaw to fire out a blazing hot temperature which just kill a person in an instant, the blaze were a neon purple. We got to the top of the edge of the ship then fleshclaw roared to the top of her lungs. Then all there was a sinking ship and one lonely hunter I smirked before throwing a dagger at him.

We got off the ship which was sinking, then flew back to the island god I missed this, I rewarded fleshclaw with a free pile of fish.

"So you took the ship on your own"?! Fishlegs looked at me shocked.

I looked at him before nodding.

"And that's how I like my women". Snotlout grinned.

I grabbed one of fleshclaw's spikes and threw it at him making it land slightly above his head.

"Im going". Snotlout instantly ran out with fear.

We watched hiccup and the others come back with someone on their back who seemed to be injured.

"How did the plan go"? I say looking at hiccups expression.

"Well it went sort of well". He got of toothless back to reveal viggo sitting on toothless.

I felt my heart burst then a smile slowly grew on me. But I stopped them moment I realised I was staring at him.

"What is he doing here"?! I immediately shouted.

"I will tell you the story later on". He was obviously tired and needed his rest.

"Dear yn we meet again". He got off toothless.