Part 28

My legs ache, I was so annoyed for some random reason. Oh shit I just remembered I just did get tortured, I noticed viggo was a awake so I went even more closer to him.

"Good sleep I suppose"? I moved his hand up and down on my waist.

"Horrendous". I yawned.

"Mhhm". He rolled his head.

"We should soon get up don't want to make the others wait". I was about to move.

Viggo grinned then pulled my stomach onto his lap making me laugh.

"I guess we could cuddle for a few mintues". I place a kiss on his cheek.

Viggo started to play with my hair which for some reason felt really comforting. I laid my head back onto his neck falling asleep but then we heard a loud roar, we both got up to investigate but ofcourse it was snotlout and the twins. Further in the distance i saw ruffnut following eret everywhere, then there was a rucket outside someone was charging in so we all got out our weapons to see stoick and gobber.

The others left them alone to watch hiccup, valka have a little family reunion but I didn't want to speak to stoick after what he has done. I was walking with the others till viggo stopped me.

"Dear don't you want to see stoick"? He placed a hand on my shoulder.

"I would rather go back to drago". I walked past him.

I could tell stoick's gaze came upon me but I didn't care, montary immediately clipped onto my back being a bit more grown than before as he covered my entrie back his wings were bigger aswell weighing heavier.

"Montary I can't baby you forever". I place a kiss on his forehead.

Fleshclaw walked beside me nuzzling against my leg, I felt a pain in my stomach but I brushed it off.  I sat down on the edge of a cliff to be meeted by someone.

"Still mad at stoick"? Astrid sat beside me.

"Mhmh". I looked at the dragons which flew past.

"You know you can't run away from him forever". She sighed.

"He can't chase me forever". I crossed my legs.

"Stubborn like usual". She chuckled.

"I don't think I will change". I chuckled with her.

"You and viggo a thing"? She got closer to me.

"You and hiccup a thing"? I got back at her.

"Oh shush you". She nudged me.

"Whatever". I sarcastically rolled my eyes.

"Stoick was really worried about you". She played with her hair.

"He only cares for the future of the haddocks". I snickered.

"He did get onto his rumblehorn flying around everywhere he could trying to find you".

I was about to say something but I just realised of what she has said did stoick really do that for me? Or is it just a pity joke was she making fun of me if so that joke wasn't that funny.

"You should speak to him". She left me.

HAH no

I got up playing with fleshclaw and montary, I love playing with dragons they were just like dogs but even bigger.

"Now what am I suppose to do"? Eret stood next to me.

"Own a dragon". I gave him a smug smile.

"Yn im a hunter".