Part 53

I needed to get out of here with my dragons and get away from viggo,I still despised that gruesome man. He knew my weakness and took advantage of me now acting like nothing happened this man makes me want to scream into a pillow stabbing it multiple times.

"Dear where are you going"?

"Getting my dragons without you, after what you done I can't trust you"! I furrowed my brows stomping off.

I was on high alert looking at everything beside me trying not to get jumped or ambushed I've dealt with to much ambushing, but there was nothing no dragon roars or anything.

Snap

I darted my head to the snapped twig there stood a man in a cape I knew for sure it wasn't krogan he was slightly taller, the cloak was mate black covering nearly his entire body I stared at the figure watching its every move.

"What are you doing here"? The man just stood there.

"Nothing just wandering". I crossed my arms .

"We don't accept wanders". He took out a bow.

"Wait"! I put my arms up.

The man stopped his actions.

"Look my dragons were stolen and I need them back". I move my hands down.

"No lycan wing has a dragon they feast on them"! He pulled his string.

"Well actaully I haven't ate a single dragon so your wrong". I crossed my arms.

"Lies". He pointed the arrow at me.

"Can you please just help me i miss my dragons dearly and I'm trying to get rid of the curse so do you mind". I leaned forward.

The man opened his mouth about to say something then placed the bow back behind his back.

"Fine". He looked me up and down.

"Thank you"! I stepped forward.

The man got closer to me wrapping chains around my wrists.

"What on thor"? I tried to pull back.

"I can't trust you to be free"! He yanked the chains forcing me to be free.

Great yn your now captured great going I should of stuff with viggo so I could use his ugly personality as a distraction to find my dragons, it was stressful this man kept forcing me to hurry up I began panicking as I heard many voices must be the villagers. There stood jungle trees covering the sunlight, they were thic trees healthy and pure the air smelt so fresh than berk why don't we just move here?

However something was off about the people here except from the weird stares at my wings and scales their...
I was pushed into a door.

"Oops sorry". The man aplogised..

"You did that on purpose". I felt my forehead swell.

"You say purpose i say accident". He chuckled.

I was forced to kneel infront of a shining light so did they worship the sun? Then all of the people began getting onto their knees holding up their hands making a circle symbol, i moved my eyes slightly up to see a women walking bare foot along the dirty ground.

Then she stood infront of the sun making a shadow, she was tall and to be honest stunning, I would drop any man for her any day. She wore gold like it was nothing, her shiny black her trailed down to her hips.

"Who are you? To come to my land intrude! Without permission". She eviled me.

"I am yn, cheif of berk and I cause no harm or threat I only come for my dragons". I struggled to say as I felt a foot get stabbed into in my back.