Part 21

The island it was my dad... it matched the description perfectly the cracks, the stone the noises. I felt my soul drop out of my body I just stayed there staring at the island feeling goosebumps all over my body, my legs began to weaken.

"What are we doing here"?! I rush up to Johan.

"To grab some scales". He stood there.

I stepped away wanting to cry but I had to keep my head up, I got onto fleshclaw following Johan as we walked around the island we had a dozen of hunters jump into the crack before we do ourselves. The tunnels were quiet, it was massive you could easily get lost under these tunnels before we came to a small crack. Curiosity came over me and decided to investigated before I found... no no no dad!

I went down to my knees covering my mouth with my hand the bones were exactly like a humans it had a small book aswell with a paper with a dragon saying yn. Fleshclaw started to cuddle with me and montary hugged me, my whimpering started become really loud attracting the others.

"Dear yn what seems to be the problem"? Viggo stood behind fleshclaw.

"Yn are you alright"? Krogan voice also appeared.

Fleshclaw slowly moved out of the way showing me on my knees crying my eyes out, I felt 2 hands on my back to see viggo and krogan on each side.

"My.. dad". I did an ugly cry.

The both looked in confusion before seeing the bones and then paper with the drawing of me, I got myself up grabbing the piece of paper with the drawing of me placing it in my pocket.

"Would you like to go back to the ship"? Viggo placed a arm around me.

I slowly nodded walking off with fleshclaw behind me, I climbed back onto the surface to see the hunters firing bows at me. I saw about to say a something before i heard a roar I turned my head around to see a massive screaming death looking me directly into my eyes, however it grabbed me before fleshclaw could help me.

It had me in its jaw with fleshclaw chasing after me, I kept resisting trying to pull myself out but I did it to hard making me fall. Montary was only a baby and he couldn't catch up but the moment fleshclaw went to grab me toothless did! I looked up to see hiccup glaring at me flying me away.

"FLESHCLAW"! I tried to get out toothless grasp.

Those stupid riders stopped fleshclaw and montary leaving me flying through the sky with the riders, I know I was done for.

Time skip

I arrived to berk with stoick giving me a death stare, my breathing started to static as I was thrown onto the ground. However I didn't bother to take out my sword I just sat there on the ground looking at stoick doing nothing.

"You attacked hiccup! Joined the hunters attack me"! He stormed over to me.

"You will pay for everything"! He grabbed my neck strangling me.

I just rested my hands there not doing anything ever since I saw my dad I just gave up on everything, I felt my last breath before hearing fleshclaw.
Stoick turned his eyes away from me then looked into the ground making him drop me, I turned around to see something flying fleshclaw? And krogan's dragon my eyes immediately lit up.

The gang then looked at eachother before going onto their dragons flying towards them, montary then flew past the riders picking me up flying towards fleshclaw. I grabbed out my sword as I was dropped on fleshclaw to see viggo controlling her.

"Look at you! A rider"! I chuckled before getting into my fighting stance.

Fleshclaw immediately went straight up, I did a backflip landing on hookfang. I pushed snotlout's head to the edge of hookfang then knocked him out, krogan dealt with the twins whilst I jumped to dragons.

Viggo was firing with fleshclaw but the unexpected happened stoick got onto his rumble horn flying straight at me pushing me barf and belch, I was falling until viggo catched me.

"Thanks". I got out my dagger.

"No problem". He smiled before flying directly at stoick.

"We need to go"! Krogan started to fly away.

We followed after krogan with montary on my back.

"You guys didn't have to come after me". My hair rustled in the wind.

"You were being strangled". Krogan gave me a side eye.

"I know but... whatever". I scoffed.

"I do have to say viggo your a good dragon rider". I started to smirk.

"Dear yn I will never ride dragons".

"But you are right now".

"Well it was to save your stupid life". He turned around.

"Oh". I pretended to be upset.

I stood up on fleshclaw before jumping off, viggo and krogan immediately looked over at me but montary opened his wings making me fly. I then got onto krogans dragon walking up to him.

But then we heard a loud roar the clouds began to turn black, it started to rain intensly. Lighting began to struck i turned my head to the clouds to see an outline of a dragon it must of been the skill!

Time skip

We came back to the island with Johan not looking so pleased but i didn't care, I just wanted to be alone os I flew in the air taking laps of the island.

"Mother needs you to sharpen the blades". I placed down a box.

"Of course she does". My dad sighed.

"Can I ask you something"? I opened the lid of the box.

"Yes"?

"Are you and mum even in love"? I grabbed out a sword.

"Ofcourse we are". He laughed it off.

"Dad! You two live in separate huts and refuse to speak to each other"! I slammed the sword onto the floor.

"Just tell me the truth"!

"This doesn't concern you"! He raised his voice at me.

"YES IT DOES YOUR MY PARENTS"! I felt tears roll down my eyes.

"GET OUT"! He pointed at the door.

I stood there just looking at the ground because of what he said, my eyes were blood shoot red.

"Go to the island I don't care if you die". I kicked the box before slamming the door.

"Rawwh". Montary sang in my ear.

I felt a strand of her go into my face looking at the sea below me, I was such a horrible daughter! I grabbed the picture of me soaking it with my tears the memories of me and dad kept flowing through back I just wanted to be alone. I flew away from the island resting at a new one I haven't been before, I opened up my map drawings new pieces onto it.

Fleshclaw and montary started to play around by the water making themselves wet, I did a weak smile before resting my head onto the nearest tree falling asleep.

I'm sorry for the few short chapters as I'm trying to make them interesting as I could, I promise you there would be bigger chapters further on!