Part 63

I woke up to see viggo already had disappeared how lovely... I got myself ready looking somewhat decent, I went out of my hut still feeling half asleep. I went to one of the buildings where the others had worked or normally discussed plans luckly it was a sunny morning but something vibrated my ear drums.

"What is going on with toothless"? I sat beside hiccup.

Toothless was.. being really strange he was licking the wall staring at stormfly dancing with her mate, toothless thought it would be a good idea to copy her using his shadow to be another night fury.

"Well we found a lightfury in the forest yesterday night". Hiccup was working on something.

"A light fury!? Thats amazing where is she"?! I looked around the room.

"Sadly she flew off she didn't really like humans being close to her". He chuckled.

"Now thats just getting sad". Tuff stared at toothless.

"Its because is in love~". Astrid teased hiccup as she walked by.

Toothless ran over to hiccup.

"Trust me, relationships are only pain and misery". He whispered into toothless ear.

Hiccup got nudged in the arm by Astrid however toothless didn't care he was just jumping around.

"Is this what she looked like"? Fishlegs came back with a card of a sketch.

"Just draw toothless but smaller". Hiccup took a quick glance at the card.

"You could off led with that". Fishlegs groaned.

"Right lets go find her". Hiccup got up from his chair.

"Grm"! Toothless jumped in excitement.

I giggled watching toothless yanking hiccup by his leg trying to get him straight to the forest, I stood up from my seat seeing snotlout looking pissed as he had to muck dumpings but thats what he gets for setting fire to a home by 'accident' I swear nearly everyone in the group is potentially a pycho path.

"Morning dear". Viggo gave me a quick kiss on the lips putting some wooden boxes on the table.

"Morning love". I pull away.

"Did you hear about the light fury". I watched viggo rummaged through the box.

"Light fury"? He raises a brow.

"Yep toothless species might not end so quickly". I sighed.

"I doubt they will ever end, nightfurys or lightfurys are incredible creatures". Viggo placed something to the side.

"But they are near to extinction". I yawned.

"Despite that, how have you been feeling"? Viggo sat next to me staring at a cogwheel.

"Great you"? I asked him.

"Amazing". He cupped my cheek.

"I better wake up fleshclaw and montary goodbye love". I put both of our foreheads together leaving the room.

"Goodbye dear". He smiled.

I entered fleshclaw's nest to see her flying about already?

"Morning girl". I giggled as she jumped onto me.

"Lets go check  up on montary". I mounted her flying over to montary.

"GRHM"! Montary growled at the baby.

"Ragh"! The baby cooed.

"Rhgm". The mother told the baby off.

"Hello guys". I brung in barrels off fish.