Part 16

Yn pov

I hoped one of the guys will eventaully wake up so I could move! They certainly wouldn't let go off me and I don't want to wake them up as it would be embrassing, viggo slowly move his hands away from me before getting up he must of been awake. I pretended to wake up so viggo wouldn't think any of it, the moment viggo saw me he looked away embarrassed I suppose.

I moved away from krogan's grasp before getting my hair brush
from my bag brushing my hair.

"I guess that was the best sleep you ever had"? I grinned.

"It was the most dreadful sleep I ever had". He brushed his hair aswell.

"Charming". I placed my hairbrush away.

"Why don't you wake up your prince"?

"Him? No I don't have a prince I have a king". I kissed fleshclaw.

"And who may the king be"?

"Myself". I wiped my hands on the napkin.

"We should wake up the hunters wouldn't want the princess to sleep in". I sorted out the dress.

"Why don't we get the Queen to do it"? Viggo looked at krogan who was fast asleep.

I grabbed my dagger then threw it at krogan making it only a few cm away from his head, the sound caused a shriek through the ear. This made krogan wake up and lets say he wasn't happy...

"Come on princess we need a land to take over". I did a cocky smile.

"Stupid girl". Krogan groaned as he got up.

Krogan, viggo rallied up all of the hunters to begin flying. I noticed a ship further on the island aswell moving dragons.

"Halt"! I shouted.

The other dragons looked at me.

"They arrived back at the island". I flew next to krogan's singetail.

"Then we will do Johan's plan". Viggo eyed the island.

I nodded my head before disbanding from the group however as I flew around the island I noticed some dingys which came from berk! I was going to head back but now or never, I went fall speed coming behind the island there was war chaos. I took in deep breath before going backwards.

"Fly fast as you can". I placed a hand on her cheek.

Fleshclaw growled.

"Montary go give some of the riders a flying lesson". I looked over at my shoulder.

Montary began to sing then flew off my back going to the riders, we slowly went back gaining strength.

"GO"! I shouted.

Fleshclaw pushed through the wind  my hair went all of the way back of my head aswell the sleeves of the dress rubbing against my skin. There was smoke by toothless so why not surprise him? We flew into the smoke grabbing hold of hiccup then went past krogan.

"YN WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE"?! Hiccup screamed.

"Doing something I should of done a long time ago". I eviled him.

Fleshclaw threw hiccup into the air making the hunters catching him by the net aswell toothless falling into the water, he was dead to us. I saw the riders on the edge trying to get montary away, I flew onto the land watching their shocked faces.

"Oh thor did I miss those faces". I laughed.

"WHAT ON EARTH DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING"! Astrid charges at me but fleshclaw got out her spikes.