Part 45

We are there already?

Viggo dragged me to snaptriller flying off somewhere, I didn't want to talk about what happened especially not to the man who betrayed me just got a few coins into his pocket. I could feel his gaze upon me feeling pity of everything that occurred but I needed to take my mind of that I need to help hiccup but how? If I attack viggo snaptriller will save him, viggo has already made a great bond with his dragon that would be no use however if we get near land i could maybe escape.

I took of my mask rubbing my hand across my scales I need to get rid of this curse some how but for now only viggo should know, I placed my mask back on feeling ashamed. Viggo tugged my hair making me grunt.

"What was that for"!? I turned around.

"You wouldn't stop moving". He growled.

I rolled my eyes facing back to the empty ocean wishing I could just... then snaptriller swooped down making me go forward however I was catched by viggo, I gave him a side eye nudging my waist away so he couldn't hold on. The moment we landed i rushed of snaptriller running throughout the forest hoping viggo wouldn't follow me, my hands were still in chains which made it a lot more harder viggo grimborn was a smart hunter if I kept running it still wouldn't mean anything.

I gasped for air taking off my mask breathing heavily keeping my back against an old tree, I could feel the wood has been rotting for centuries the moment I stopped breathing so heavily a bush by me started to rumble I took a few steps backwards bending down to held onto a stick that was beside me.

"BRAH"! A snaptrapper appeared out of no where.

Oh shit!I jumped back go see its heads staring at me it kept going backwards tilting its head maybe it has never seen a human before? These dragons weren't mean to be messed with even one of the heads could open to 3 jaws they were know to rip the human into shreds with the heads wrestling against each other till all was left was crushed up bones, I ran to the side dodging the mouth squeezing its soft spot every dragon has one even bewildebeast!

The dragon collapsed beside me doing a low roar, I began petting it then the dragon got up nuzzling against me see not all dragons are bad! Since it was 9ft tall I grabbed the edge of its wing climbing onto its spine admiring the patterns just like leaves grass and some spots of flowers, I gave the dragon a slight nudge to be jumped by viggo pinning me onto the dragon.

"Let me go"! I wrestled trying to kick him.

"Why do you have to be such a nuisance"! He grabbed my collar throwing me off the dragon hitting into a tree.

I fell to the ground grunted I peirce a look getting up viggo grabbed onto his back taking out his sword, I ran towards him kicking right in the stomach he stood back slightly. He then smacked me into the head forcing me to fall back viggo placed a sword to my neck, it was a few seconds till I kicked viggo's arm making his sword stab into the ground i was about to get up but viggo yanked my neck straggling me.

I was chocking! I moved one of my hands to his hand that was gripping onto my neck who knew this man could grip so hard, my voice sounded like a corspe my face was turning blue I do hope to thor this isn't my end, viggo looked at me with disgust then let go. I fell back rubbing the hand print on my neck I used my hands to go backwards I was scared at viggo for the first time in my life I was frightened by him.

"Listen to me next time". Viggo gripped onto my wrist.

I nodded my head the snaptrapper was already gone viggo must of frightened it, running through the woods again I didn't want to hesitate i was scared who knew what he would do to me next. We came upon a cliff it was steep which made me sick I gulped giving viggo a weird look turning back to the cliff, viggo slightly pushed me the cliff below me was weak I heard the small rocks clash against the stone then splashed into the water.