Part 22

I woke up to feel water splashed onto my face, for god sake montary it seemed to be the next day but I have slept till the afternoon. I decided to hop onto fleshclaw to fly back to the island till a terrible terror flew into my face great... it seemed to have a letter attached it its leg, I opened the letter and began reading.

Dear yn its me viggo, the others have gone crazy like my brother! The skrill which we have encountered the other day was captured by Johan at first I didn't mind but then they were about to attack it/ kill it. I refused to let them end the creatures life so they decided to take me along their journey capturing me, I will need your help please come quick.

The one and only viggo

I looked at the name of the island then took out my map it traced my finger around the paper then I saw the name. I closed the map placing it back into my pocket, I immediately took off at a racing speed going to the island. It didn't take long before I arrived the dragon riders stood infront of a cave looking cautiously, I didn't care of what happened the fight the argument I pushed it all aside.

"Hiccup where is viggo"! I rush to him.

"In the cave but yn i wouldn-" hiccup raced after me.

I rushed through the cave seeing the skrill laying down in the water, I ran to the skrill placing my hand on its head. It did a small roar before getting up showing viggo holding his stomach with scars and wounds.

"Viggo what happened"?! I crouched down to him.

"Dear you need to leave". He grunted.

"No! Im getting you out of here"! I pull him up.

"Yn you don't understand"! He struggled to say.

"What"? I look at him confused.

"That you will die". Johan blocked the exit.

I turned around then the skrill growled but he was to weak and layed back down.

"Dont step any further"! I took out my sword.

"Or what". Krogan came from the side.

"I will kill you both". I snickered.

"But will you kill me"? Ryker came from behind.

"I thought... you". I stuttered.

"Died? It was all an act". He laughed.

I looked them three before panicking, however then the cave was shaking, rumbling. Johan started to charge at me but I blocked before kicking him away.

"Viggo we need to get out of here"! I picked him up but I fell down to the ground.

Viggo slowly got up grabbing onto his stomach, I pulled the skrill trying to make it come with us. Then ryker and krogan charged at us forcing me against the wall, I kicked krogan in the balls aswell punching ryker many more dragon hunters shouted. Me, viggo were on the floor struggling the cave kept shaking and shaking till I heard toothless I turned my head to see hiccup.

"Come on yn"! Hiccup pulled my arm.

"We can't leave viggo"! I resisted.

"The cave is about to blow up"! He grabbed my stomach.

"NO WE CANT JUST LEAVE VIGGO"! I started to cry.

"Yn im sorry". He kept pulling me away.

"PLEASE HICCUP"! He got me around the corner and I couldn't see viggo.