Part 12

Oml you guys I just a made a new chapter a few mins ago and already has a few reads Jesus! Im guessing you like the story then? Well you better because I buggerd up my sleep schedule for this!

I go to the stables to see fleshclaw, montary chained up, I got out of krogan's grasp and instantly rushed over to them!

"I missed you guys so much"... I whimpered whislt hugging them.

They both did small little roars then pressed their heads to mine, montary got onto my back ready to take flight.

"No guys we are staying here". I stood firmly onto the ground.

The both looked at me confused then fleshclaw placed her head underneath my hand for a signal to climb on, I move my hand away stepping backwards.

"Thats right listen to your owner". Johan came out of nowhere.

Both of the dragons growled and fleshclaw was about to fire. I moved my hand infront of her face telling her not to.

"You will make me proud". Johan smiled at me.

"Go make her a tent"! Krogan shouted at the workers.

The dragons looked at me confused but i had to walk it off, I turned around to see my sword thrown at me stopping by my feet.

"Every fighter needs a sword". Viggo smiled.

"Every villain needs a death". I crouched down to grab the sword.

"Very well it would be a pleasure working with you dear yn". He bow his head down before walking off.

"Viggo". I stood up.

"Yes"? He turned around.

"Thank you for saving my life from krogan". I gripped onto the sword.

"Anytime".

I looked at fleshclaw before petting her.

"Anyone hungry"? I moved my head towards the dragons.

Fleshlcaw tail wagged aswell her eyes got bigger, montary started to sing in my ear climbing all over me.

"Okay okay". I laugh and move montary onto my back.

We walked out of the stables going near the river were the fish would swim, I know there are a supply at fpod but they are the dragon hunters I can't trust anything they do. Fleshclaw immediately ran to the water, did a little dive before covering me in water.

"Thanks". I tried to wipe to water off.

I got out my sword then hovered it above the water, I saw the fishing moving I dived sword down to kill it.

"Mrah"! Montary started to wrestle on my back.

"Montary I was about to kill it"! I tried to gain control of the dragon on my back.

He then climbed onto my face making me unable to see, he then jumped in the water after fleshclaw I swear to god I'm going to hunt these dragons down in a minute.

"Haah that is quite amusing". Viggo stood next to me.

I gave him a look before sitting down on the wet rocks.

"We already have a lot of fish why hunt"? He sat down next to me.

"Its comes from people like you". I watched the dragons play in the water.