Part 17

I started to calm down my breathing before swinging my sword at viggo, he blocked it then grabbing me, pulling me out of the cage.

"Let go of me"! I punch him the nose.

The forced made him fall back, however he grabbed my neck pinning me onto the ground. He grabbed my arms pulling them above my head.

"Dear yn you need to stop this instant"! He pushed me against the floor.

"What is going on here"? Krogan ran to us.

Viggo immediately got off me but before he could say anything I kicked him right in the nuts.

"Thats going to hurt". Tuffnut did a whining face.

"Viggo was stopping me from killing hiccup"! I shouted at krogan.

"Is this true viggo"? Krogan crossed his arms.

Viggo didn't reply.

"Leave him he is still in pain". I did a smug look before leaving.

I whislted for my dragons to come.

"Yn". Krogan placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Yes"? I move his hand off.

"Can we speak. Alone"? He looked at the others.

"I don't feel like speaking to people such as you". I gave him a small push before climbing onto fleshclaw.

"Pathetic". I took flight.

I just felt like killing something, but then something caught my eyes a dot on the horizon coming to the edge, we started to fly over to the ship thinking it was another of johans but I thought wrong. I noticed the same marking they had on.. no berk!

"WE'RE COMING FOR YOU BROTHER"! Dagur started to charge at me.

"Girl we need to go"! I gave her a nudge.

We flew back to the edge fast as we can I had to warn the others! I immediately got off running to Johan.

"They are here berk, bezerkers mala". I kicked down the door.

Johan looked at me with a paper face then ran out of the door, he ordered the ships to start going at once and me , krogan with the other hunters went in the air. Viggo looked after the dragon riders, I don't think we will survive to be honest. So many ships without a warning we weren't prepared for any of this! Krogan took care of dagur whilst I attacked Heather.

Fleshclaw took out one of her spikes injuring windshear, I took this opportunity to grab her flying back to the edge. Heather was a restless one so I tied her up against a pole slightly in the volcano making it uncomfortable to be in. I flew back to the ships to see stoick holding an axe fighting krogan, gobber sent a arrow into fleshclaw making her fall onto the ship.

"Stay here girl". I kissed her before taking out my sword.

I charged at gobber, hitting him around the head causing gobber to faint I decided to help krogan and lets say stoick wasn't pleased.

"I TRUSTED YOU"! He charged at me

"So did I but look where that got me". I swung a axe at him.

He grabbed the axe throwing it at my head causing me to get distracted, stoick used his time grabbing me tieing me up. He placed a piece of fabric in my mouth so I was unable to speak, krogan was taken aswell leaving us defenseless. Then he just smacked me in the head making me unconscious.

"Stop being incompetent".

"Me incompetent? Pfft never". I grinned swinging my sword around.