Part 3 TW RAPE!!

Something held me. I turned around to see 3 dragon hunters grinning at me.

"May I help you?" I raised and eyebrow and then fear started to cover my body.

"You sure can". One of them grabbed my waist.

I quickly got out of his grasp and moved away I was near the urge of crying. My legs became weak, shakey I slowly backed up.

"I love that dress on you". One stood behind me and grabbed my neck.

I went to scream but they placed a hand on my mouth and started to pin me to a rock, I started to kick like crazy trying to make them stop.

"It would of been so much easier if you wouldn't move". One of them placed their hands on my thighs.

My hands were yanked and grabbed placed to the rock, another kept the top of my body still whilst another one did the lower part of my body. I felt the dress being taken off me just leaving me in my underwear then that was taken off. I felt them touching my boobs aswell stroking my hair, my eyes were balling I couldn't stop screaming but my mouth was covered I couldn't be heard.

I felt the other guy enter me thrusting every second he got. My legs wouldn't move and I gave up I couldn't move I just had to let them do it, then I passed out.

Time skip to morning

I heard someone calling my name but I was to weak to walk and to weak to speak, I opened my eyes to find myself naked laying on the rock i was raped on.

"YN"! Viggo sprinted towards me without a worried look.

"My gosh what happened"?! He placed the dress on top of me.

I couldn't speak I was to weak.

"Lets get you back". He placed the dress back on me without taking glances at my naked body.

He grabbed my underwear then placed it in my hand, he then picked me up in bridal style without a problem. He rushed towards his tent while everyone stared at me as viggo carried me to his tent, he gently layed me onto his bed putting the cover over me.

I mumbled a thank you then I used my strength to place my bra and underwear on.

"Im so sorry this happened to you". He kneeled down next to the bed with a frown.

Riker charged through the tent with fury.

"Am I interrupting something"?! He eviled me.

"No brother just comforting yn". He got away from the bed.

"Why do you care for that bitch"?! He started to shout.

"She has been through something traumatising and needs comfort". He turned to me then back to riker.

"And what exactly did she go through that she is in your bed"?!

"This doesn't concern you". He tried to keep his cool.

"Did she sleep with you"?! He started to raise his voice.

"No-"

"Did you guys have sex"?! He shouted.

"No she was raped"! Viggo blurted out by accident.

Riker closed his mouth instantly then faced me then looked at viggo, riker looked like someone has killed a ghost then he was about to cry.

"Im sorry...". He dropped his sword.

"Its best for you to leave". Viggo gave him a glare.

Riker nodded his head of agreement then closed the tent behind him.