Part 34

I took glances around the room trying to figure out a plan on how to escape, nothing would work here having ryker on the team isn't a significant help but he is ruff and does know how to get in my weak spot. I decided to snoop around picking up the plans like I said it was very smart viggo was no man to be underestimated he even questioned hiccups sanity but to be honest I do that on a daily bases.

The pieces of paper were mostly needing contracts or some dragon hunting business work which was boring ass fuck I rolled my eyes pacing myself around the tent what on earth do I do? Then I heard footsteps it was riker, krogan I started to panick what on earth do i do?! As I saw the tent flap being held by a hand i immediately go underneath viggo's bed holding my hand on my mouth making sure they can't hear me.

"We need to keep the riders away from berk". I saw ryker's feet by viggo's desk.

"Yes but the riders don't seem to make any idea of moving". Krogan sounded pissed.

"The fact that yn escaped didn't make it any better". Ryker took out his sword.

They both went silent for a second god I hope they didn't find me but although they did just left so I took a heavy sigh of relief before coming out of the bed fixing up my head, I had my hands on my hips then took out my dairy which I haven't written in a long time.

Dear dairy

Its been a while huh? I aplogise everything has been so stressful did I forgot to mention we(me and viggo) found a cave in the North so we both decided to go and hang there for a while till we know what to do with our life.

Till we meet VALKA! Its been like 300 pages till I said her name again in this book but I'm glad it has came back!! She had a dragon named cloudjumper and do i have to say he is a absolute beauty, she showed us the Queen of dragons and lets say she was the best dragon I have ever seen well execpt for my two babys montary and fleshclaw.

Then we decided to eat with the others dragons and oh my thor it was so much fun! There was fish flying left to right dragons going crazy, I did forget to say montary has now grown a little bit bigger getting into his teenage years god I hope he doesn't actaully become angsty. We soon figured out that there is a new hunter his name is drago and God did I underestimated him, I saw a ship in a distant even though valka told me not to me and viggo still went over to sink it down

It was all going so well until a arrow shot me in the back making me black out I couldn't hear or see anything till I woke to up to witness fleshlcaw being abused by drago. That's all for today I will tell you more later on dairy but I fear that I am running out of time.

I closed it instantly as there was shouting, the hunters seemed to be spooked so I had to be careful. I tried to piece the things that they were saying and thank thor I did! The dragon riders my hopes went up, I may of did a little dance of victory. I peeked through the tent trying to figure out when its the right time to leave, I rushed to the side of the tent seeing a zippleback flying above me then they stopped the twins must of noticed me.

The dragon did a sharp turn before flying back to me grabbing me by its legs hovering above the sky, the zippleback did a little explosion showing the riders that I have been found.

"Hey yn"! Tuff went to the side to look at me.

"Hey ruff, truff long time no see"? I grinned before climbing onto the dragon sitting on ruff's side.