Part 52

It was morning and the warmth explained it really well, I got up from the ground wiping off the sand that stuck to my face. Viggo, Johan were awake discussing something important probably, i yawned leaving the shore to change my pad. After I finished I knew I had only a few days left till I would become a lycan wing, I need to get my dragons back.

"Right so how close are we to getting the boat built"? I groaned at the sun.

"Not far". Johan stretched.

"Uggghhh"! I fell back down onto the tree.

"Just be quiet". Ryker pushed something but I couldn't be bothered to see what it was.

It was long like really long and those fat fuckers at all of the fish should I be precise(ryker). It was a while the guys finally did the boat, the shouted they were done I opened my eyes with pure excitement to be dissapointed.

"What on thor is that"! I pointed at the small boat.

"Dont worry you will be rowing". Ryker smirked.

I rolled my eyes getting onto the boat feeling pressed up against everyone, yes I was rowing and I did not enjoy it.

"Argh". I grunted.

Everytime I rowed my wings expanded as I used my muscles smacking viggo in the face every time.

"Dear yn can you please stop that". He tried to move away.

"I can't help it! Its your fault anyways". I snickered at him.

"Now how would this be my fault"? He looked offended.

"Your the reason why I was there"! I purposely smacked him in the face.

"Can you two shut up"! Ryker groaned.

"Why don't you baldy"! I threw water onto his face.

"Who you calling baldy"! He stood up.

"You! Your the only without hair". I push once more moving the boat.

"Please quiet down". Krogan covered his ears.

"Or what"? Ryker went to his face.

"Im going to kill you"! Krogan got up.

"I would like to see you try"! Ryker pushed him.

"ENOUGH"! Johan pulled his collar sitting him back down.

Then we went all silent just like kids getting told off.

"Ryker you row the boat since your apparently the toughest one here". Johan eviled him.

Ryker tutted, I got up from the seat sitting into ryker's old seat. I yawned stretching out my wings once more annoying the others, I smirked at their faces.

"So where exactly are we going"? I questioned them.

"To gremal island". Krogan crossed his legs.

"I didn't know you can cross your legs"! My mouth opened wide.

"What do you mean everyone can do it"? He gave me a weird look.

"But like men...you know otherwise thingy will you know what I mean".

"Your honestly stupid". He face palmed.

"Dear you have watched me cross my legs before". Viggo rested his facial expressions.

"Anyways why are we going to gremal island"?

"To retive our dragons". Krogan stared at the floor.

I rested my arms on the side of the boat watching the waves move past me, a shadow then formed around the boat I periced my eyes leaning closer.