Part 13

I woke up to see myself in a tent? Oh yes... im a slave kind of in the dragon hunter Island, I rubbed my eyes to see myself in torn clothes. I went to my wardrobe to see a dress with a note on it, I looked the note to see it was written in fancy writing.

I noticed in the clothes rack there was no women clothing so I decided to give you another dress which was my mother's I hope you will like it and wear it with pride, respect.

From the one and only viggo

I smiled at the last sentence before taking the dress of the hanger gently trying not to rip it, I cautiously remove the letter of the dress than changed to the dress.

Viggo's mum did have very good taste i do have to say, I quickly brushed my dirty blonde hair before placing it on my shoulders. I opened my tent flaps to see some of the hunters shocked by my dress however I rubbed it off, I walked onto the path examining every single thing I saw.

"I see you found the dress i give you". Viggo came next to me.

"I appreciate it i know how much your mother means to you". I placed my hands together.

"I couldn't let you walk around naked". He raised his head.

"I don't think the men would mind". I place my hands around my back.

"Indeed they all have their great fantasys for you".

"You didn't have to put that way but yes". I gave him a weird look.

"Its seems that krogan feels thinks the same way".

"No no no that makes my stomach ache". I grab onto my stomach.

"Sir". A hunter ran up to us.

"Yes"?

"The others need you and...".

It was long pause.

"This fine lady". He went one knee and kissed my hand.

"Mh what a gentlemen". I did a small giggle.

"They would like you two to come to the tent". He got back on his legs.

"Very well". Viggo walked on.

I smirked at the hunter before following after viggo.

"I told you they wouldn't mind me naked". I whispered in his ear.

We came to the tent which was made out of zipple back skin, I heard krogan, Johan muttering about some plan. As we entered they both turned around looking serious.

"Where did you find that dress"? Krogan crossed his arms.

"Vig- I found it on a tree yesterday when I went on a walk with my dragons". I moved my hair out of the way.