Part 51

We were rushing through the forest at full speed god ryker is slow, for an old man Johan is pretty fast surprising and of course krogan and viggo were fast. I might aswell cut viggo's feet off so he can just get taken by the hunters.

We all jumped into a bush and stupid idiots it was a thorn Bush.

"Argh". I whispered pulling out the thorn in my arm.

Then there was footsteps right infront of us if anyone makes a sound we a doomed.

"Sir they are gone"! The footsteps dissapeard.

We all waited a few more seconds before leaving, I asked covered in horn and felt so many in my dress making it uncomfortable so I went behind a tree to change.

"And where do you think your going"? Ryker pulled a thorn of his tunic.

"To get dressed i have thorns everywhere". I was pissed.

I took of my dress wearing a basic white shirt and turning my dress into some pants, I untied my hair this is actaully we comfy. I got away from the tree noticing krogan, viggo take a few sneak peaks and Johan eyeing them.

"Now what do we do"? I yanked a stick from the ground and a rock by my feet.

"We need to make weapons". Krogan searched around the area.

I started to rub the stone along the stick making the tip pointy, except from ryker and Johan. I started to worry about my dragons but I felt s hand on my shoulder it was krogan the only man it trust here.

"We will get them back don't worry". Krogan ruffled up my hair walking away.

Berk...everyone i just left them like they were nothing im a terrible person why did I let my curiosity go over me im horrible! It was quiet till viggo faked coughed trying to start a conversation, I grunted and eviled that son of the bitch.

"We need to think of a plan". Krogan formed at dagger made out of the stick.

"Why don't we just use yn as a distraction"? Ryker scoffed.

Johan, viggo and krogan all eviled him then turning away.

"We are all stronger together". I spun my spear around my back.

"I have an idea". Viggo wiped the leaves on the ground leaving only dust and dirt.

He then grabbed a nearby stick tracing it into the ground making a plan, it was long but to be honest he was smart and viggo didn't have any snickering comments left to say thank thor. But my eyes felt heavy then I did a massive snore rubbing my eyes, I watched the men sit on the ground discuss the plan till my eyes shut.

"Johan"! I ran up to him hugging him.

"Ah mrs yn growing well I see"? He ruffled up my hair.

"Im a big girl now"! I pulled away.

"Where is your father I need to discuss an important conversation with him"? He smiled.

"He is in the stables but can I show you my new drawings i even did one of you"! A massive smile appeared on my face.

"I would love to"! He bent down reach my height.

I pulled out my book opening the pages showing him drawings.