Part 43

Viggo pov

I walked out of the cells with snaptriler behind me, I was keeping a hand on its side. It wasn't long till krogan decided to join with me why won't this man just let me have a minute to himself.

"You look terrible". He chuckled.

I didn't take notice of him.

"When was the last time you slept"? He got even closer.

"Why does that concern you". I shot him a glare.

"Just curious". He mounted his dragon.

"Johan wants to see you". He said before flying off.

Like I said not even a minute to myself, I took my time walking to the tent just to anger Johan. I moved the tent flaps out of my way to see Johan studying a map, I stood there for a few seconds then faked coughed.

"Ah viggo grimborn". He turned around smiling.

"You asked for me"? I studied his face just in case Johan might be planning something.

"Take yn to methan island and get her ready for the riders". Johan stared at his dagger

"Very well". I turned back till I heard Johan speak once more.

"Please... keep yn safe". Johan didn't want to say those words be he did.

"I will do everything in my power to make sure she isn't hurt you have my word Johan". I gave him a reassuring smile then left the tent.

I turned to snaptriller with a frown.

"Lets go for a long ride shall we"? I gave a fake smile.

The guards separated the moment they saw me, I gave them a side eye then got out the key unlocking the cell which yn was in.

"What do you want". Yn gritted her teeth.

"I will tell you later on". I grabbed her tying her up pulling her towards snaptriller.

"Tell me"! She tried pulling back.

"If I tell you I will have to kill you". I placed a cloth around her mouth so all she could I mumbled.

"Mhhmh". She mumbled.

I mounted snaptriller putting yn infront so I could keep an eye on her, I felt her frustration as we flew across the ocean. It wasn't long before the the weather became harsh and unbearable, yn began to shiver her entire skin was frozen.

"You can't be cold already". I mocked her.

All I heard was a grunt.

"Dont fear we will land soon with the others". I squinted my eyes seeing the methan island ahead of us.

I gave snaptriller a slight nudge, he swooped down causing the cold wind yo fly straight onto our faces, we landed in an open area to see ryker and Johan coming onto the island ordering the vikings.

I got off snaptriller grabbing yn along with me she seemed annoyed going place to place all of the time with very little sleep, the hunters set up a fire by the trees and started to cook some food.

Krogan finally arrived with his flyers looking angry what a pity, ryker took yn off me keeping a sword to her back making sure she wouldn't do anything annoying. Everything was set and the hunters have decided to by the fire to take a rest since it was going to be a stressful day tomorrow, yn was sitting down to instead of ropes it was chains she was miserable.

It was near snoggle tog me and ryker as kids used to get our hopes up so much running around the house in warm wool cuddling with our parents but now we are older everything has changed, ryker never used to want to celebrate but in deep down I know he would want to. Yn told me about the times how she bearly spent time with her family I felt a bit guilty im the reason why she couldn't go have fun with her family.

"Whats on your mind brother"? Ryker scoffed down some yak.

"Nothing what makes you think that"?  I turned to him.

"You haven't ate". He gave me a weird look.

"I don't have an appetite". I move the fish away.

"Whatever". He turned his attention away from me.

Then my thoughts came over me making me drift of to day dreaming till I gotten back to reality, then I turn my eyes up to see something strange with yn she was so agitated paranoid. Why was she acting like this? I was about to do something till krogan taken notice and began to comfort her strange man, I stared in with a strange look how could I been so dumb? Krogan obviously has feelings for yn how could I miss this.

Yn looked into my eyes then gave me a dirty look turning back to krogan smiling at him, why is she moving on so quickly. I don't blame her I turned on her in her weakest she was only getting used to berk after being made cheif being pressured to marry so early even of what happened last time, she was always treated like a child even though she trained dragons deafet drago survived a blast to a stomach even after that everyone still thinks she is a child.

It was dark the fire was the only thing which gave us light the hunters began to sleep even ryker was acting like a child.

"Argh can't we just sleep"? Ryker was frustrated.

"I've never heard a middled aged man be so cranky for his sleep". I gave ryker a smile.

"Its not my fault I prefer not to be tired". He raised his voice at me.

"Shh". Krogan interrupted the conversation.

"Why do you think I wi-" I was about to say something till I saw yn asleep by krogan.

I felt my stomach ache why did I care so much she hated me anyways.

"She finally gotten to sleep what seems like forever". Krogan stood away from yn keeping an eye on her.

"So she is aloud to sleep but I'm not". ryker lowered his voice.

"We have to get things ready if we want this to work". Johan pulled ryker from his collar.

"Ugh". Ryker moved away from Johan's grasp.

We went to get to work, I got onto snaptriller scouting out the island to grab usefull resources, it was late and I could tell there was so much snoring. I sighed giving snaptriller a annoyed look he then began purring against me leg doing puppy eyes.

"I know what are we going to do with them"? I did a slight chuckle bending down hugging the dragon.

Snap

A twig snapped we were sure that there was no dragons on the island, snaptriller growled turning his head to my side trying to see skintight, I turned around taking out my sword getting into my fighting stance narrowing my eyes.

The branches of the trees started to bunch then I saw something dark lurk into the shadows, snaptriller slightly opened his mouth ready to fire. The thing was behind the tree which stood infront of me must of been one of the riders, I grinned then crossed my arms.

"I would advise you to come out or you will have to face the consequences". I raised an brow.

The figure wasn't moving it was scared I could hear its breathing became more heavy must of been frightened could see why (sarcasm).

"3...". I started to count down.

"2....".

"1...". I gave snaptriller a look.

Snaptriller made a growling sound than shrieked however the figure started to out of the way of the tree cautiously, snaptriller instantly closed his mouth making another purring sound tilting his head.

"Come where I can see you". I moved my head slightly forward to get a better sight.

I saw the feet move there was a circle of grey light from the moon, the moment the figure standed into the circle my mouth dropped what on thor?

Cliff hanger hahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahaah