Part 58

I'm sorry for not posting on Friday I just took a massive nap lol anyways let's get back to reading!

"Dad"! I rushed over to him.

"Yn? What are you doing here"?! His eyes widen.

"Im saving you silly now come on"! I grabbed his wrist.

"You only going to get yourself dead"! He pushed me away.

"Dad".. I heard myself say as I open my eyes.

These dreams/visions have only been making me miss my dad even more, that paper kept bugging me... I brushed it off leaving my hut to check on my dragons.

"RAWH"! A dragon roared in pain.

I gasped running to the roaring dragons to see it was...A BABY DEATHSONG!

"WOOO!!!"! I jumped around.

Montary licked the baby putting his head against his mate, I put both of my hands together seeing the baby deathsong pout out its tongue struggling to walk over to me.

"Your so adorable". I crouched down gently placing my hand onto the newborn.

The baby licked my hand climbing onto me using my neck as a pillow, I giggled hugging the baby then putting back down onto the floor seeing it run to its mum.

"Now what should I call you"? I placed a finger on my chin.

"Skillet"!

I watched the baby play with montary whilst the mother rested, I turned away to see fleshclaw jumping onto me.

"Ahhahaha girl"! I laughed hugging her.

"Ready up for a flight"? I climbed onto her.

She roared in response flying out of the nests flying straight up to the clouds, it was fun to be flying again after everything that has happened.

"I hope you don't mind if I join you"? Viggo flew beside me.

"Not a problem! But try and catch up". I smirked.

Fleshclaw dived straight down to the ocean opening her wings getting pushed straight up, viggo catched up but I wasn't going to let him win that easily. I began spinning in circles flying past him doing some moves.

Johan pov

I watched the two riders fly into the air, I could hear yn giggling her head off and viggo laughing I swear if he does anything to her!

"Something is going on between them". Krogan appeared out of nowhere.

"No shit sherlock". I envied viggo.

"Someone is getting protective". Krogan chuckled.

"I mean who doesn't want viggo grimborn the deadliest man alive dating their daughter". Krogan whispered in my ear teasing me.

"Yn isn't my daughter". I snapped one of my daggers.

"But you see her as one aren't i correct"? He raised a brow.

"You don't know what your talking about". I nudge past him.

"Next thing she will be having...then pregnant". Krogan smirked.

I rolled my eyes storming off.

Yn pov

"Got ya"! I pinned viggo to his dragon.