Part 30

Viggo's pov

Yn just died in my arms... she began breathing slowly till she stopped, I was crying infront of everyone I was weak. I couldn't stop crying to was the only time I have cried, the gang hovered around me looking at her dead body.

I caress her cheek before pulling her dead body in my arms, my lover... this was the only girl I loved why does she have to dissapear?! I felt rage come over me I just couldn't of just lost my girlfriend the one I loved.

Flashback

"What are you looking at"?

"Dear yn im just intruged". I peered over her shoulder.

Reality

I caught myself dozing of staring at yn, I gather myself up trying to keep my tears away from my face.

"I should of never forced marriage". Stoick looked so dissapointed in himself.

I didn't take long till fleshclaw and montary came over, they both looked at the body to cry I've never seen dragons cry before but I felt so bad.
Fleshclaw's ears went back then she bowed her head, montary wrapped his wings around his body aswell bowing his head. Other dragons further on joined including the ones she had never met, they all bowed their heads before roaring louds as they could.

She was a dragon whisperer she was different, eret further on saw her dead body. He began to cry even though he only met her for a few days she the different in him she saw the different in me! I began to grip harder remembering all of the times we laughed teased the first time we met if only I could of saved her.

I felt a hand touch my shoulder so I looked up to see valka.

"Its time". She said in a low suttle voice.

I turned back to yn before nodding my head, I picked her up in my arms. I miss you so much yn I just wanted to keep her in my arms forever no matter how old I get! I got onto snaptriller knowing exactly what will happen. Fleshclaw, montary followed me the entire time as I had yn in my grasp, we came along a like with a coffin with many roses.

I wish it didn't have to end like this but it did... I gently placed her body into the coffin then placing the lid on. I tried to keep my lips for shaking but I couldn't hold it, I loved her why didn't I tell her?! I watched her coffin slowly sail away across the water, I picked up the bow i did archery with then put my arrow on fire. I fired landing the arrow right into the heart, so did the others rider we watched her coffin set on fire.

Montary then flew onto my back and fleshclaw brushed against my leg I guess I'm their owner now... hiccup was about to say something to me but I walked off. I still refused she was dead yn was a fighting spirit she wouldn't give up that easily would she?

I sat down by a tree with her dragons and snaptriller with him laying right beside me guarding me at all times then a twig snapped i looked up my head to see hiccup.

"She meant a lot to you". He sat beside me.

"This doesn't concern you hiccup". I said in a harsh tone.

"You may be right but I'm not leaving until I make you smile". He layed against the trunk.

"Well dear hiccup you will be upset that you plans may not work". I snapped a branch in half.

"We will see". He looked impressed of my strength.

"I would appreciate it if you left". I turn my head away from his.

"I hope you picked up the signals that I don't care of what you think of me". Hiccup placed a hand on snaptriller.

I sighed before getting up but montary stopped me making me lay back onto the trunk.

"I never seen you cry before".

"No one has". I gave him a glare.

"She might still be alive you don't know". He shrugged he shoulders.

"She died". I say without hesitation.

"Your trying not to breakdown its obvious". Hiccup threw a twig making montary run after it.

"Are you here just to pity me". I gritted my teeth.

"No". He got up.

"You can come back with us to berk if you want". He stood infront of me.

"They despise me". I looked up.

"They will change like how yn changed you". He walked off.

I did a massive sigh then rubbed my face trying not to think of yn but thats all I cared about yn. I never knew I was this weak without her she changed me completely, if she wasn't here I won't have snaptriller whiteness a amazing battle. I would be with krogan Johan aswell riker, I turned to the dragon riders which I saw through the trees before turning to snaptriller.

Yn changed me and if she not here then I will be like my original self, I got onto snaptriler ordering yn's dragons to stay here with the others. I took flight leaving rge island hoping the others didn't see me, the flight was long painful exhausting. I came across the island I have been looking for...

"Viggo"! A hunter called out.

"Im here to negotiate"! I placed my hands against my back.

The other hunters gave eachother a look before lowering their weapons it wasn't long until krogan walked to the edge of the island with his arms crossed looking pissed.

"What are you doing here traitor"! He shouted holding strong onto his weapons.

"Dear friend krogan I've came to become a dragon hunter once again". I got off snaptriller.

"You have a dragon".

"And so do you but that makes you a hunter doesn't it"? I raised my eyebrow knowing I was right.

He rolled his eyes before saying this.

"Follow me". He walked off.

I gave snaptriller a few pets before walking along with krogan, I knew he liked yn I wasn't stupid that's why he hated me so much its because yn preferred me. Viggo why are you thinking of yn!?

I entered the tent to see Johan and ryker discussing some plans.

"Brother". Ryker said in a deep voice.

"Its great to see you to". I gave him a smug smile.

"What do you want". Johan got out a dagger.

"To negotiate, yn has died". I looked at krogan to see him upset.

"Your lover died so what"? Johan felt s bit taken back he hated her but he knew her for a long time she was the only kind one.

"Yn was a experienced rider, the riders would be weak without her". I grab a piece of paper which I kept in my pocket.

I unfolded the piece of paper to reveal- no spoilers their faces were shocked.

"How did you get this"? Johan looked at me pleased.

"The riders are gullible they will believe anything you say". I did a proud look.

"And how do we know your still not with them". Ryker crossed his arms.

"I assure you brother I no longer friends with the riders as I already foiled their plans". I stood up.

"And those plans are"? Krogan stood next to me.

"Something which is for another day". I noticed he was jelouse.

"Viggo your in but no messing up otherwise we won't let you alive this time". Johan held out his hand.

"Thank you". I shaked his hand.