Part 10

I was scared of what will happen to my dragons, the men grabbed my hands which were placed behind my then forcefully dragged me infront of the red singe tail , my eyes widen i felt my breath being mixed in with its.

"I've seen you before". A man voice came from behind.

"Oh yes i forgot you can't speak". He grinned.

"I watched you train your dragon, I must say your more impressive than any others I seen". He placed a chain around my neck.

"We could use it at the island". He pulled the chain making my head goes to his.

"Take her to the cages". He eviled the dragon hunters.

The hunters yanked my arm again pulled me below deck into the blue steel cages, my head clashed against the wood making everything bounce in my vision. I heard the men chuckled before leaving me alone, I stared onto the wood before gaining vision, I moved my legs so I sat in the corner I heard so many roars and screeches hoping I could just move be there for them.

Above me i heard the wood creaking and dust fall down onto my face , I looked around knowing damn well I have no hope of survival until we have landed. Yn your are a fucking idiot how can you drop a dagger?!

"Planning things"? The man leaned on the bar.

I looked at him before looking away to the ground.

"Planning won't save you". He spat onto my cage before walking by.

I heard a door open, I tried to scoot over by shoving my butt but I couldn't be bothered aswell being tired, I leaned my head against the wooden wall resting my eyes.

Time skip

The ship stopped. And I know that by literally being plumped into the wall, I heard men shouting and fleshclaw roaring poor girl... I heard footsteps getting loudly every second till 2 pairs of feet stood by my cell. I slowly moved my eyes to look at the men faces to see if I already have met them , that guy stood there with someone next to him. That's when I saw him... viggo, my breath was taken away.

"Dear yn I hoped you enjoyed the ride". Viggo moved his hands to his back.

"You know her"?! The man snarled at viggo.

"She was the rider I was telling you about unfortunately she will not join our side".

"Well then we will kill her". The man pulled out a sword.

"Krogan may i remember she knows more about the riders than any of us". Viggo pulled his shoulder away from the cage.

He did a growl before turning away leaving me and viggo alone, I took a look at him before shaking my head ij disbelief.

"Business is business dear yn". He did a smug smile before leaving.

"Fetch the rider will you"? Viggo ordered the hunters.

The cage door opened then 2 men forcefully grabbed me and dragged me to the top deck, there was multiple hunters i guessed they have found a new island as hiccup invaded their other one. I soon figured out the other guy viggo has been talking to was the one and only krogan, my entire body felt numb as I haven't used my muscles in a while.

"Take her to the viggo's tent". Krogan got onto his singe tail.

The hunters nodded then dragged me past many working hunters they seemed so exhausted and tired, however along the journey there was so many caged dragons being abused starved , neglected how can people do such things to them?

The door was open so the hunters just knocked on one of the poles.

"Come in". Viggo was at his desk.

The hunters forcefully placed me into the chair unwrapping the ropes but instead wrapping my body around the chair. Kinky...