Part 47

It was snoggletog! I jumped out of my bed rushing to get out of my hut snow pile everywhere the moment I stepped out my boots were covered feeling my toes go numb, I giggled out of excitement rushing over to the stables where the dragons are kept. The dragons were wide awake so was the vikings some covered in festive leafs and fur, even the dragons were being dressed up.

"Hey guys". I nuzzled against my dragons.

They both roared jumping around the must of known it was snoggletog, I climbed onto fleshclaw with montary behind me there was trees everywhere decorated with many things. I got into the great hall to see the riders all at the table with their dragons giggling, I sat down beside them joining in with their joke on how much I missed this.

"Remember that time when Astrid made this yak drink thingy trying to make us drink that was something". Snotlout smacked the table.

"Alright alright why don't talk about that time when snotlout fell into a tree". Astrid snarled back.

"Dont forget when yn burnt the turkey by accident". Ruff giggled.

"Oh come on! Ruff don't act like you didn't get drunk running all over the place acting like a dragon". I laughed my head off.

The others began laughing falling off their chairs, the dragons made weird noises raising their heads then snickered.

"Happy snoggletog"! Gobber came out of nowhere frightening us.

"Gobber jeez"! Hiccup placed a hand on his chest.

Gobber than began shaking his butt around making us giggle, villagers voices echoed to the great hall. Hiccup, Astrid were a lot more closer now I think they have some explaining to do, I got up from my seat opening the great hall doors watching the statues of the vikings aside of me one day I will be up there.
Children ran past me giggling by being chased by baby dragons, I laughed seeing the entire village so happy no evil was here for one single day.

"Up for a flight"? I smirked at montary.

She roared in response montary was busy training on how to not kill everyone in existent or eat dragons, I mounted fleshclaw flying up the breeze was freezing my teeth clashed together every second the ocean below me was frozen slightly. I remembered that time when all of the dragons began disspearing but it was only time for them to lay eggs who knew dragons laying eggs in the winter?

But something was on my mind if all dragons layed eggs on snoggletog then why didn't fleshclaw? She was obviously a female but never shown signs of laying an egg or being a mother did windclashers never lay eggs then how are they created it was so all weird to me. That isn't the only thing I needed to get this lycan curse off me I don't want to become a dragon, we landed on a different island not far from berk.

It was covered in snow then an idea popped into my head, I picked up snow forming it into a ball then threw it at fleshclaw seeing her offended face.

"HAAH"! I held onto my stomach.

"GEAW"! Fleshclaw rolled a massive ball big as a boulder.

"Oh sh-" I began running away from the snow built like a Boulder.

The ground rumbled and my only way of not being rolled on was to slide across an icy pond I hate you fleshclaw! I fell over siding against the ice seeing the snow roll down the hill great however to moment it touched the ice it cracked making the pile of ice I was on sliding down into the heart cold water. I stabbed a dagger into the ice holding tight so I wouldn't fall down to my death, my arms were lifted by fleshclaw she laughed then threw me onto a pile of ice.

"Not funny"! I wiped the snow off me.

"Anyways girl we better get to gothi i need to talk to here about something". I soared through the sky.