Sherlock and Black Market Challenge

Point out any errors I made in the chapters, as I'm very lazy and sometimes can't be bothered to reread them. Also give your opinions on something I should change or add

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Afterwards, Shi Feng and Blackie went to retrieve the trial virtual gaming helmets.

"Hey, Brother Feng." Blackie said as they walked, his expression thoughtful and slightly hesitant.

"What's up?" Shi Feng asked, though he had a good idea of what was on Blackie's mind.

"Is this the first time you reincarnated?" After hesitating for a moment, Blackie couldn't help but ask. After finding out that Shi Feng was capable of reincarnating, Blackie started thinking back to the past and noticed many weird things.

It started from this very day in their previous life. The sudden change Shi Feng had out of nowhere. He didn't think too much about it back then, but now, he finally realized what had happened. There was also the plenty of knowledge Shi Feng had possessed that he shouldn't have had any way of knowing, and how his skills suddenly increased.

Now it all made sense.

However, if dying had triggered it this time, what happened in the ones before that?

Blackie suddenly recalled Shi Feng's words from the previous timeline when he called him for Shadow's recruitment, "Blackie, stop joking around; I just got fired from Shadow."

He had originally written it off as a joke and quickly forgot about it, but thinking about it now, Shi Feng had probably said that before realizing that he had been reincarnated. He also remembered the sourness and resentment in Shi Feng's voice. 

Clearly, things hadn't been quite good.

"It's the second time." Shi Feng confirmed Blackie's thoughts. 

He had already prepared himself to explain the first life to Blackie and everyone to who he restored their memories. He wondered what they would think of him? After all, Shi Feng knew a lot of them treat him as their idol, so what would they think if they knew their idol was a cheat?

Thinking of that, a slight worry appeared in Shi Feng's mind, and he started doubting whether or not he should restore their memories.

What would they think... what would they do if they knew he had taken advantage of them and changed their fates? That because of him, they were dragged into constant battles and suffering?

Even if those who wouldn't have had good futures didn't hold it against them, what about the others who did have good futures? Like Aqua.

She should have stayed in Twilight Echo and enjoyed the life of a wealthy princess, but because of him, she got dragged into constant battles. Even worse, she spent 80 years of constant fighting and suffering in that Mysterious Space.

Would they forgive him if they knew? Would she forgive him if she knew?

"I see," Blackie's reply shook him out of his thoughts "Well I'm glad you brought me along on the journey, my life would have been boring otherwise." He continued "...I...I think the others would feel the same." He said, as if he had seen through Shi Feng's worries, and tried to reassure him.

It indeed worked as Shi Feng realized he was worrying too much. Whatever happens, happens. He'll cross that bridge when he gets to it.

"I hope so." Shi Feng muttered in reply.

'God I hope so.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------