Welcome Back Old Friend

Point out any errors I made in the chapters, as I'm very lazy and sometimes can't be bothered to reread them. Also, give your opinions on something I should change or add

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shi Feng passed through the Level 1 area, not paying any attention to the grinding players, before passing through the Level 3 area, going to the Read Leaf Forest. Hiding his presence, Shi Feng quickly ran through the area. His footsteps made no sound and his movements didn't even cause air to ripple. 

He silently went past all the wolves without being noticed, all the while using Gravity Liberation to evade notice and shorten the trip. Although Shi Feng could easily slaughter them all, there was no point to it since he'll lose all the EXP once he gets the Abyssal Blade and drops back down to Level 0, so Shi Feng didn't want to waste any of his time on the mobs. 

After running for over ten minutes, Shi Feng arrived at a range of mountains and hills. Several mountains stood over a hundred meters, located in the central region of Red Leaf Forest. The top of the mountains was surrounded by clouds and mist, creating a scene of immortal lands.

Shi Feng went towards a waterfall and activated Gravity Liberation to scale up the mountain. With his techniques, Shi Feng effortlessly scaled the numerous cliffs much faster than in his previous life.

When Gravity Liberation had 5 seconds remaining, Shi Feng found an empty spot of land to rest while waiting for Gravity Liberation's cooldown to end.

Not long after Shi Feng sat down, the rock wall suddenly shook. A Rock Giant appeared with bursts of roaring.

[Rock Giant] (Common Monster)

Level 5

HP 550

Not wasting any time, Shi Feng rushed towards the Rock Giant's back and slashed. 

Above the Rock Giant's head, three points of damage appeared. It was a hardly mentionable damage when compared to its 550 HP. The Rock Giant also regenerated 1% of its HP every 5 seconds. That meant it would get 5.5 HP back every 5 seconds.

The Rock Giant started turning towards Shi Feng, but the latter moved and stayed at its back, using Thundering Flash.

Suddenly, a single sword light caused 4 damage, followed by another that dealt 5 damage, and the last one that dealt 7 damage.

After all three streaks of thunder hit their mark, Thundering Flash's Skill Proficiency increased by 3 points. Shi Feng followed up with a Chop, causing -8 damage and increasing Chop's Skill Proficiency by 3 points, before following up with regular attacks and causing a series of -4 damages.

Whenever the Rock Giant tried to turn, Shi Feng already started moving, easily avoiding its attack without using an Explosive Berry. 

Not even a full minute had gone by before the Rock Giant finally fell.

System: Level 5 Rock Giant killed. Level difference of 4. EXP obtained increased by 400%. Obtained 120 EXP.

Shi Feng's EXP bar increased by a chunk. He was now 880 EXP away from Level 2. With him gaining such an amount of EXP from a Rock Giant, Shi Feng only needed to kill another 8 Rock Giants to reach Level 2.

Shi Feng searched the Rock Giant's body after killing it, obtaining a Bronze Ore. It was a material used to make Bronze Equipment. He also acquired a piece of Hard Stone. Subsequently, Shi Feng searched around the empty land. A few moments later he found a rare herb called Hundred Souls Flower.