Beginning Of The Magic Crystal Madness

Point out any errors I made in the chapters, as I'm very lazy and sometimes can't be bothered to reread them. Also give your opinions on something I should change or add.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two days passed in the blink of an eye, an arduous and incredibly boring blink for our protagonist and his clone, though, as they did pretty much nothing except forge Intermediate Mana Armor Kits, with the occasional break to use Creator's Rights and make an extra Design for the kits. 

After around two days, there were now over a dozen people constantly making Intermediate Mana Armor Kits, with tens of thousands of them being churned out daily; making paying back Candlelight's debt of over two and a half million Intermediate Mana Armor Kits within twenty days now quite realistic. 

Seeing that the time is about right, Feng put away his things, storing some items in the Bank and taking out others, before collecting any newly made Fragmented Legendary ranked Levellume Capsules from Cocoa and pouring his EXP into them. 

Although he had done plenty of things that greatly affected the progress of God's Domain on the main continent, the Dark Den wasn't directly connected to it at the moment and would not have been affected by anything he did, system updates being the one exception, so the flow there should still be relatively the same as in the previous timeline. 

Thus, the timing of Blue Frost's raid on Noya shouldn't have been disturbed by much except for the second evolution happening a bit earlier than in the previous timeline, and Feng could roughly arrive there on time to make sure Blue Frost doesn't get killed by the Great Lord guardian boss, while also creating an opportunity to form a friendship with him. 

But he first needed to lower his level, since he wasn't sure if being Level 99 would affect the Tier 4 Position Teleportation Scroll's effects, so Feng decided to lower it just in case, filling up multiple Levellume Capsules as he stored most of his EXP and fell to Level 32, the same as he had been in the previous timeline. 

Celestina soon arrived after Feng had contacted her though the contract, planning to take her along with him for just in case purposes where he might need her assistance for something, and he retracted her body into the Spectral Animacell after helping her absorb the new souls of the creatures she had killed during this time; not forgetting to cop a feel while his hand was in position for it and piss off the Demon Empress, who hadn't stopped him even though she knew what he was gonna do due to her mind being distracted for a moment wondering if he was going to do it again. 

Done with his preparations, Feng activated the Tier 4 Position Teleportation Scroll, teleporting to the Dark Den.  

Suddenly, Feng transformed into a streak of white light that pierced the spatial crack that had appeared. 

As a Demon's nest, the Dark Den was a carefully hidden location. Even if the armies of various kingdoms and empires tried to annihilate the Demons, they would only find minions. The true Great Demons nurtured their underlings in their nests in secret. Hence, the various kingdoms and empires throughout the continent of God's Domain had been helpless against Demons all this time.

At this moment, inside a dark cave, a spatial crack suddenly appeared near the cave's ceiling. In the next moment, a streak of light fell through the portal and landed heavily, creating a deep crater.

Surveying his surroundings, Feng noted he was in the same place as where he had arrived using the Position Teleportation Scroll in his previous life. 

He also realized that he was surrounded by Demonkins. The Position Teleportation Scroll had dropped him right in the middle of a Demonkin army.