Showtime

Point out any errors I made in the chapters, as I'm very lazy and sometimes can't be bothered to reread them. Also give your opinions on something I should change or add.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

White River City, inside the Candlelight Trading Firm's first-floor reception hall...

Currently, the upper managers from various Guilds occupied the large reception hall. Among the Guilds present, the weakest were second-rate Guilds, while the strongest Guild was close to becoming a Super Guild. Some of these Guilds were allies, while others were enemies. Hence, the reception hall's atmosphere was extraordinarily intense.

Even the NPC beauty receiving these people felt uncomfortable.

"I didn't think Guild Leader Snow would show up as well. It is indeed a rare sight," Galaxy Past said, laughing as he glanced at Gentle Snow sitting a short distance away. "I heard that you have a mountain of work to do back at Ouroboros and that Cao Chenghua is trying to split up the Guild. Cao Chenghua has many of his supporters stationed in Star-Moon City. Guild Leader Snow, is it really a good idea for you to be here right now?"

"There is no reason for Guild Leader Galaxy to worry. Ouroboros is getting by quite well right now. Otherwise, why would I come here?" Gentle Snow did not reveal a trace of weakness as she replied. "On the contrary, aren't you, Guild Leader Galaxy, having a bad time right now? I've heard that Star Alliance's branch in the Lion Kingdom has suffered a major loss, losing over 10,000 people in a single Guild War. In the end, you even allowed others to profit."

First-rate Guilds would usually develop themselves in several major regions. Naturally, the Star Alliance was no exception.

The Lion Kingdom was west of the Star-Moon Kingdom. Though the kingdom only occupied half as much area as the Star-Moon Kingdom, the kingdom's player population was still significant. Two first-rate Guilds and multiple second-rate Guilds constantly fought over the Lion Kingdom. The Star Alliance was one of the two first-rate Guilds. However, in order to fight over a treasure, many of the Guilds in the Lion Kingdom had gone all-out. In the end, the Star Alliance had suffered heavy losses. To make matters worse, the other first-rate Guild had snatched the treasure.

Despite Gentle Snow striking a sore spot, Galaxy Past did not grow angry. Instead, he laughed and said, "As expected of Guild Leader Snow; you really are well-informed. You truly do possess some of your brother's aura from when he controlled Ouroboros. Unfortunately, the Ouroboros of today is not the Ouroboros of the past."

Purple Eye, the beautiful female Elementalist sitting beside Galaxy Past, on the other hand, radiated an intense killing intent as she glared at Gentle Snow.

"You want to make a move?" Gentle Snow spoke calmly, not feeling threatened by Purple Eye in the least, as her own aura burst forth. Unlike Purple Eye's, Snow's aura wasn't intense or flamboyant, but gave off a sharp and overwhelming sense, causing Purple Eye to feel like someone had placed a sword to her throat. Smiling faintly at Purple Eye, she said, "I heard that the Star Alliance possesses five great experts, and they are Galaxy Past, Red Feather, Flourishing Willow, Flying Jade, and Purple Eye. Among them, Flying Jade is the most mysterious, and Purple Eye is the strongest. I really want to know if this rumor is true."

'Let's put it to the test, then!' Is what Purple Eye wanted to say, without backing off, but the aura Snow currently radiated gave her a very dangerous and threatening feeling, like she wasn't the Snow Goddess's match. 

At the same time, Galaxy Past and the rest of the meeting room's occupants, who were experts in their own right, also sensed the same thing as Snow's chilling aura washed over them.