Brewing Troubles

Point out any errors I made in the chapters, as I'm very lazy and sometimes can't be bothered to reread them. Also, give your opinions on something I should change or add.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feng then recalled Celestina into the Spectral Animacell and logged out. Since Bloodlines were categorized as limited items, after players exchanged for a Bloodline, they could not use it immediately. They needed to wait three hours for the restriction to end.

Hence, Feng chose to log out and rest while waiting for the restriction on the Draconic-Voidling Bloodline to disappear and for the rest of his skills to come off their cooldowns in the meantime.

What Feng didn't know was that, while he was chilling with beauties in the World Summit and having a grand time, all hell was breaking loose on the Eastern Continent of God's Domain.

After God's Domain had undergone its third evolution, combat in the game had become more difficult for players. 

The Divine Colosseum was a very good place to train their combat techniques. 

Only, training there was too expensive. 

Moreover, the Colosseum only accepted Magic Crystals as currency. This had caused the demand for Magic Crystals to skyrocket overnight. Since the third system upgrade, the price of Magic Crystals has increased by several times. 

However, there were practically no spare Magic Crystals to sell. 

All of the powers in God's Domain had previously nearly emptied their Warehouses of Magic Crystals while purchasing Intermediate Mana Armor Kits from the Candlelight Trading Firm like madmen, and now they couldn't even support their core members' expenditures in the Divine Colosseum, let alone of the lower-ranking guild members. 

The various superpowers had a bit more stored up, since they hadn't gone as crazy as the First-rate and below guilds in trading away all of their Magic Crystals, leaving a portion of their stock, which had recovered slightly over the days as their guild members raided more dungeons. 

Despite that, the superpowers were even more desperate for Magic Crystals than other powers, as not only did they have many more members, but also those that trained much more and had a greater need for continuous trips to the Divine Colosseum. 

This caused the guilds to raise the price of Magic Crystals by multiple times than the one before the third system update, attempting to buy as many as possible from the independent players, since none of the other guilds had Magic Crystals to spare either, all the while having their members raid dungeons on masse, even stopping some of the important guild missions that they had been preparing for in order to increase their acquisition of Magic Crystals to the limit they could afford to expend their manpower. 

It wasn't very profitable, though, as the independent players had been selling any Magic Crystals they obtained in their respective Cities' Auction Houses upon seeing that there were some people who were purchasing all of the Magic Crystals that were offered for prices much higher than the market value. 

The independent players weren't willing to sell too many of their Magic Crystals now, both due to needing them as well to grow stronger in the Divine Colosseum, and due to now being suspicious of how valuable the Magic Crystals will become in the future after getting scammed out of their already small stocks. 

As a result, the various powers of God's Domain on the Eastern Continent were facing a shortage of an essential resource that was now required for players to grow stronger that they could not overcome.